X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good write up mate thanks for that.

Comment

Guys I have a question....
      Got caught in rainey weather today, so after work driving home the car wasn't looking clean, dropped into my local car wash, and hosed it down then applied the "rinse car detergent" from the hose then rinsed it fully with water again also with the hose (no brushes were used and never will!)
      Only problem is, didn't have much of a chance to dry the vehicle as I was rushing for time, but just wanted to give it a good clean of the dirt and stuff.

Question is, because I haven't dried it off will this cause water spots? Will be giving it a proper wash in the next few days anyway and will properly dry it off

Comment

Originally posted by blackttqld View Post
        Guys I have a question....
        Got caught in rainey weather today, so after work driving home the car wasn't looking clean, dropped into my local car wash, and hosed it down then applied the "rinse car detergent" from the hose then rinsed it fully with water again also with the hose (no brushes were used and never will!)
        Only problem is, didn't have much of a chance to dry the vehicle as I was rushing for time, but just wanted to give it a good clean of the dirt and stuff.

Question is, because I haven't dried it off will this cause water spots? Will be giving it a proper wash in the next few days anyway and will properly dry it off
        It will if the sun drys it up. but if you get at it fast then should be ok, but dont let it sit for too long, just rewash it asap
        Like a blind man trying to find his swirl marks

Comment

Just QD it
          If it beads...

we can clean it.

Comment

Great sum up and tips!

Comment

Good tips for how wash your car. I made the mistake of drying it on the sun several and I had to reapaint it. After that moment, I was looking or new ways to dry my car so I made a research and found this article https://www.toolazine.com/best-way-dry-car-washing/ which explain you how to use a air blower to dry your car and show you some models. I really like the EGO Power+ blow dryer model for me. What do you think guys about this method? It is worth it?
              If you want to keep your car is good condition, have it look great and help maintain its resale value you are doing to want to wash and dry it the right way. I messed up the paintwork on my ... Read More

Comment

Yes and no, i use the garden ryobi cordless blower for hard to reach places like side mirrors, badges, wheels, grills, etc. For car panels i use water sheet from open end hose. Then my fav bowdens fully slick drying aid and quick mf wipe. If not using drying aid i use my gyeon silk dryer twisted mf drying towel. Works like a treat as after water sheeting the car is basically dry.

Cheers

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X