X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good write up mate thanks for that.

Comment

Guys I have a question....
      Got caught in rainey weather today, so after work driving home the car wasn't looking clean, dropped into my local car wash, and hosed it down then applied the "rinse car detergent" from the hose then rinsed it fully with water again also with the hose (no brushes were used and never will!)
      Only problem is, didn't have much of a chance to dry the vehicle as I was rushing for time, but just wanted to give it a good clean of the dirt and stuff.

Question is, because I haven't dried it off will this cause water spots? Will be giving it a proper wash in the next few days anyway and will properly dry it off

Comment

Originally posted by blackttqld View Post
        Guys I have a question....
        Got caught in rainey weather today, so after work driving home the car wasn't looking clean, dropped into my local car wash, and hosed it down then applied the "rinse car detergent" from the hose then rinsed it fully with water again also with the hose (no brushes were used and never will!)
        Only problem is, didn't have much of a chance to dry the vehicle as I was rushing for time, but just wanted to give it a good clean of the dirt and stuff.

Question is, because I haven't dried it off will this cause water spots? Will be giving it a proper wash in the next few days anyway and will properly dry it off
        It will if the sun drys it up. but if you get at it fast then should be ok, but dont let it sit for too long, just rewash it asap
        Like a blind man trying to find his swirl marks

Comment

Just QD it
          If it beads...

we can clean it.

Comment

Great sum up and tips!

Comment

Working...
            X