Clear All

• donaldt
    replied
    great video

Leave a comment:

• canberra_fozza
    replied
    Awesome video's man.
    Im just getting into photography myself with just picking up a D90 and some good gear to go with it to
    Great to know how I can get some immac shots that you pro's get.

Leave a comment:

• bluering
    replied
    Originally posted by BobsRX8GT View Post
    English forum here mate. Not swaheali.

Sent from my dungeon where I like to hide things.
    lol

Leave a comment:

• AussieTimmeh
    replied
    Thanks Shogun. Yeah there are many things I do to photos but I didn't want the video to become a ten hour tutorial, just to get people going. Thanks for the feedback, you don't need any help though, your photos are top notch as it is haha.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    English forum here mate. Not swaheali.

Leave a comment:

• Shogun117
    replied
    Just watched this video...can't believe I'm missing out on circular polarisers! Going to have to get one for my next shoot. Thanks for putting the time into the video man, I know how hard it is to edit a video together - much appreciated.

As for processing - in addition to contrast, I prefer to adjust levels, vignetting and vibrance/saturation depending on the effect I'm going for. I think mild vignetting makes a HUGE difference to the presentation of shots.

Leave a comment:

• AussieTimmeh
    replied
    You're welcome, thanks for the feedback.

Leave a comment:

• monarocv804
    replied
    Thank you for your time and effort in producing this video. You call them small tips but for most of us we would not have thought of them. Nice camera gear as well.

Leave a comment:

• AussieTimmeh
    replied
    Good stuff, it should work well for you.

Leave a comment:

• Ben J
    replied
    Interesting video, like the idea of the little slip of plastic with a cross for focusing on swirls. Trying to do it manually which I have until now can be a real pain. Will have to give this a try on the next car I do.

Also been meaning to grab a polariser filter for a while, just haven't had the cash. Never seen video through one as it's being played with though, that was pretty cool to watch.

Leave a comment:

• AussieTimmeh
    replied
    Originally posted by 200sxdog View Post
    nice video Timmeh.
    i use an EOS 6D and lightroom 3 for all my vehicle pics.
    Nice mate! Good stuff.

Originally posted by BobsRX8GT View Post
    I use a nikon d5100 with a small and big lens. Getting a circular polariser filter soon as I figure out what size I need.
    I love the way circ polarisers can control reflections on the glass or panels, as well as they way they can enhance colours. Look forward to seeing the results.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I use a nikon d5100 with a small and big lens. Getting a circular polariser filter soon as I figure out what size I need.

Leave a comment:

• 200sxdog
    replied
    nice video Timmeh.
    i use an EOS 6D and lightroom 3 for all my vehicle pics.

Leave a comment:

• AussieTimmeh
    replied
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Caffeine_Fiend
    replied
    Done

Leave a comment:

Working...
X