No announcement yet.

Worth Detailing Yourself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to give it a go this weekend guys. I will let you know how it goes - thanks for giving me the courage to have a shot!

Comment

Good luck mate! It'll be a bit tedious at first but stick with it, you'll soon figure out what works.

Looking forward to a write up and some pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyvab View Post
        Hi All,

I have always wanted to get into car detailing as a hobby but it's so intimidating to start with. Normally I just search the net for a cost effective detailer but it is a pain especially when it's something I am very interested doing myself.

After doing some initial research, my main concern is stuffing it up. I don't mind spending the time, it's more the knowledge that a professional detailer may have over me starting for the first time that worries me, especially when looking at basic paint correction techniques.

Why do you guys DIY detail over taking it to someone? Is it for the enjoyment, and is that worth potential making mistakes along the way?

It would be best if you can go to professional car detailing facilities. You can get a quote or an estimate on how much it would would cost you for a detailing service that you need.
        Timeless Car Cleaning Brisbane offers multiple services such as car detailing at a great value to meet your needs. We also offer a premium service...

Comment

Originally posted by MillerNancy View Post

It would be best if you can go to professional car detailing facilities. You can get a quote or an estimate on how much it would would cost you for a detailing service that you need.
          Thank you for this post, Nancy. I would definitely check this website out!

Comment

I really like to keep my car always spick and span and I enjoy to clean my car by myself in free time. I have also purchase some necessary accessories tool kit to give vehicle detailed cleaning experience. But due to lack of skill and experience I can't get succeed in it. I don't achieve appearance as I usually get from my local Sydney car detailing service provider. But I working on this skill gradually and hope that soon I will be able to clean my car from every aspect with myself only.

Comment

I recommend you to visit here for car polishing service
              Get in Touch with Gold Coast Hand Car Wash they are based in gold coast

Comment

You've come to the right place to Sell Your Car For Cash Redlands. such's a simple and easy way to get cash for a car just call us to sell the old vehicle. Hurry up!

Comment

Working...
                X