Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trewarin View Post
    Incorrect.

Ok clam down.... just saying that the label said acid free, (You are not a fan of this type of product and that is your opinion)

Me i like to use AG shampoo and my EZ detail brush.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassie View Post
      Ok clam down.... just saying that the label said acid free, (You are not a fan of this type of product and that is your opinion)

Me i like to use AG shampoo and my EZ detail brush.
      I was pant-less, dipping bread in anything runnier than bread. I am not sure I could have been any calmer when posting.
      The chemical composition of penrite's 3 in 1 is not my opinion, that's the great thing about evidence.

I love bleeding wheel cleaners, but this one is far from either safe or PH balanced when compared to products like optimum ferrex and similar.

Comment

which ones are the safer ones to use trewarrin ? I have been using bilberry every 1-2 weeks, on painted audi diamond cut wheels, no issues, for heavier buildup and once every 1-2 months i used Iron-X, i finished iron x and saw the penrite and thought i would give it a go. Personal user here, not a pro.

Comment

I love bleeding wheel cleaners, but this one is far from either safe or PH balanced when compared to products like optimum ferrex and similar.
          What does your MSDS say about its pH value?

The one I have says 7 - 8.5
          Por que no los dos

Originally posted by SMOKEY
          Cheers Dan - but I think you're half the problem - why can't my paint look like yours after I've finished it!?! Unobtainable perfection! Haha

Comment

I was pant-less, dipping bread in anything runnier than bread. I am not sure I could have been any calmer when posting.
            The chemical composition of penrite's 3 in 1 is not my opinion, that's the great thing about evidence.

Ok.

Comment

Working...
            X