Which wash mitt is best?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluering View Post
    And you dont end up with lambs pubes stuck under your badges n bits...
    Lmao
    sigpicwww.reflection-perfection.com.au

https://www.facebook.com/reflectperfectdetailing

Comment

Originally posted by bluering View Post
      Heading out to the wood chipper with a box of teddy bears for future reference....
      A whole neighbourhood of kids will be traumatised after seeing this experiment
      "Perfection is lots of little things done well." Fernand Point

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang View Post
        😂😂😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang View Post
          Just tell em it's snowing!

Comment

Hei guys, just wanted to add one of my favs on the subject of car washing. I use the Microcareful washing mitt kit from Routegurus. It s a car washing kit that has a huge washing mitt, dry towel, and duster - and with those 3 units you can wash a car both inside & out. Here's a pic for reference. I got mine on amazon and just love the little mini-duster thingy that comes along... Hope it helps!

Somehow i can't seem to upload a picture, so i will just share a youtube link for it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDprY_QLGgs

Comment

Old thread I know but didn't think it worth starting a new one just for this. After being a wool mitt guy for a long time (as in decades) I switched to microfiber a year ago. Specifically to Bowdens Own Love Glove. I was skeptical at first but now that I've been using it for a while I can say this thing is awesome. It doesn't hold the volume of water that large mitts do but it's short pile does a great job of picking up dirt but more importantly then releases that dirt easily. That's something longer pile mitts often aren't great at. The yellow colour also makes it easy to see the dirt being picked up. Given the price, especially when on sale, and ready availability I'd recommend giving it a go.

Comment

I am going to post here again, even though this may be an old thread.
                I have been on the lookout for a good wash mitt as well, and recently tried the Bowden's own shagtastic wash pad (orange colour).

I have used it a couple of times, and found it to be excellent in size to hold, medium holding capacity and how it runs across the paint.
                I got it on 20% off from AutoBarn, using their membership, costing me around $18 in the end....

I guess, this is a good one. Although I am thinking to get like 4-5 wash mitts, so I never have to use the same mitt again and eventually get rid of the 2BWM....

Waiting to hear your comments on it.

Comment

I've got noodle mitts, love glove, microfibre sponges etc but my personal favourite is the Mint Uber Wash Mitt from CCP.

Holds just the right amount of suds, thin enough to squeeze into tight spots and really rinses very clean.

crash486

Comment

This type seems to be a crowd favourite these days https://www.zas.com.au/product/900/z...wash_mitt.html
                    Zen Automotive Suppliers Pty Ltd
                    Premium Car Detailing Products & Accessories
                    Email: sales@zas.com.au
                    Like our Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
                    X