No announcement yet.

What is your go-to wash mitt?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried a microbfibre noodle mit on the weekend. Holds a heap of water but I didn't really like it. Didn't seem to want to release dirt as easily as the wool ones I've been using and I think that might be due to the big noodles and overall large size making it harder to scrub on the gritguard. Might try a shorter pile mircrofibre as I wouldn't mind something cheaper than the wool mits.

Comment

Originally posted by lurch View Post
      I'm using one at the moment and weighed up the same options with my last order. Very happy with it, holds a bunch of suds. The only thing I'm not sold on is the internal finger divisions- sometimes handy but I think the positioning is a little off
      Awesome. Might give it a try then. Thanks!
      Last edited by hazmatt_05; 24-04-2017, 10:09 PM. Reason: Quote

Comment

I bought a gyeon clone and really like it compared to noodle and mf sponge. The shape allows you get in grill, behind door handles, between doors and body really easily. Holds just enough suds, can see the dirt (shows on white fibres) and rinses well.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by crash486 View Post
          I bought a gyeon clone and really like it compared to noodle and mf sponge. The shape allows you get in grill, behind door handles, between doors and body really easily. Holds just enough suds, can see the dirt (shows on white fibres) and rinses well.

Where'd you get the clone from? I'm having a hard time trying to find that Q2M Smoothie style pad for cheaps. Bowden's have their 'Shagtastic' and there's the Mint one, but other than those I'm struggling to find others online.

Comment

Spyne, I picked it up from car care products. Not dirt cheap though

Comment

I've been using the Concours Cloudburst.

Comment

Concourse cloudburst, Adam's washpad (holds heaps of suds!) Aquatouch glove from the waxit kit and a microfibre noodle sponge and mitt for lower bumpers and wheels

Comment

Working...
                X