Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bissell spot cleaner

Hi Guys,

Weekend warrior here. I have a Bissell spot cleaner just wondering if any body uses different formulas in the machine. I know Bissell have there own range and recommend you use them. But just after alternatives that may work better and be more cost effective. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used 3d extractor shampoo with good results. Never used the Bissell bundled product

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Not sure if the spot cleaner is similar to my 'little green' machine, but if it is, I love using autoglym interior shampoo. Has worked great for me in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackButters View Post
        Not sure if the spot cleaner is similar to my 'little green' machine, but if it is, I love using autoglym interior shampoo. Has worked great for me in the past.
        Doesnt it foam up?
        The thing that you do, after your day job, in your free time, early in the morning or late at night. The thing you read about, write about, think about, fantasize about. that thing you do alone and theres no one to impress, nothing to prove, no money to be made, simply a passion to pursue. Thats it, thats your thing, thats your heart , your guide, Thats the thing you must, must do.

Comment

Probably the most underrated product in the Optimum line. I'll try find this crazy YouTube video for you

Use at 10:1 https://www.zas.com.au/product/676/o...ant_946ml.html
          Zen Automotive Suppliers Pty Ltd
          Premium Car Detailing Products & Accessories
          Email: sales@zas.com.au
          Like our Facebook Page

Comment

Sorry must have been in a private Facebook group. Here's a few 50:50's instead

Like our Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by BlackButters View Post
              Spot cleaner is the evolution of the little green, the spot cleaner can actually heat the water too to help give a deeper clean.

Comment

I also have the Bissell spot cleaner . Works well but refills are expensive. Will the Optimum Carpet & Fabric Cleaner & Protectant work in the Bissell?

Comment

I have a Bissell spot cleaner. I use 3d extractor shampoo with it, seems pretty effective. I fill the spot cleaner with tap hot water, the motor will keep the water warm. It struggles to heat cold water.

Here's a single pass on my roof liner and what it pulled out.

Comment

generally best to avoid wet extraction of roof liners but that looks like its held with clips so probably no risk of it sagging.
                    The thing that you do, after your day job, in your free time, early in the morning or late at night. The thing you read about, write about, think about, fantasize about. that thing you do alone and theres no one to impress, nothing to prove, no money to be made, simply a passion to pursue. Thats it, thats your thing, thats your heart , your guide, Thats the thing you must, must do.

Comment

Correct, depends on the fabric

Comment

I think I will give the Optimum product from Zas a crack in the Bissell.

Comment

Originally posted by hzaves View Post
                          I think I will give the Optimum product from Zas a crack in the Bissell.
                          Use at 10:1 even if the bottle says 3:1 it's very concentrated.
                          Like our Facebook Page

Comment

I think you need a universal vacuum cleaner and a wireless one, something like Shark Rotator. This vacuum can clean and wash carpets or use as mini vacuum cleaner for car (it is transformed).. Or try reading reviews about these products:
                            https://www.bissell.eu/catalog/produ...8v/category/7/
                            https://robotbox.net/hoover-vs-bissell-carpet-cleaner/
                            Last edited by SarahPolson; 27-12-2018, 07:47 PM.

Comment

I have a Bissell Little Green carpet cleaner, and if our puppy has an accident, it can help us keep the carpet clean. I used an extra pet formula that didn't have the remaining aroma or color and drained the pet's urine out of the carpet.

Comment

Working...
                              X