• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My go to QD

https://www.zas.com.au/product/428/o...ate_946ml.html

Makes nearly 4 litres - excellent quality and great value

Comment

Very interested in this thread.
      I've been looking for a QD as a drying aid. Just so many to chose from..
      I like the sounds of the optimum product but have read some people have had issues with dust after using it.
      The other two I'm looking at are FK425 and HD touch. How to decide??

Comment

Originally posted by BlackButters View Post
        Very interested in this thread.
        I've been looking for a QD as a drying aid. Just so many to chose from..
        I like the sounds of the optimum product but have read some people have had issues with dust after using it.
        The other two I'm looking at are FK425 and HD touch. How to decide??
        I use the Optimum on top of Opticoat and had tge dust issue. Then started using Bowdens Boss Gloss on top of that... no more dust magnet.
        I'm thinking that it was that and not the Kamikaze Overcoat, seeing as I've used the Optimum detailer a few times since applying the Overcoat... but not 100%.

Comment

Maybe to be safe (from the dust issue), i should decide between fk425 & HD touch?
          I believe 425 has anti static properties which supposedly minimises dust issues? Sadly though it's out of stock at zas.
          Has anyone dealt with this mob?

http://www.carwaxpolish.com.au/washi...shine-425.html

Comment

Megs 156 is awesome as a drying aid

Comment

Originally posted by BlackButters View Post
              I emailed them many moons ago. Asking about picking up something up directly (their address is the next suburb to mine). After a good while received a "no can do" followed by a very surprising shipping cost .......made the whole exercise unreasonable

Let it rest there

Comment

Originally posted by AusAbarth View Post
                I emailed them many moons ago. Asking about picking up something up directly (their address is the next suburb to mine). After a good while received a "no can do" followed by a very surprising shipping cost .......made the whole exercise unreasonable

Let it rest there
                Oh bugger. I came across those guys the other day. Would be nice to grab a 1L bottle of the stuff (don't think other stores around stock the 1L, only 3.8L?).. shame about not being able to pickup.

Anyone know much about the cleaning properties of the FK425 ?

Comment

Working...
                X