Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional correction & paint protection Brisbane

Hi guys

I'm after recommendations of a good detailer to correct the paint of my car & apply some form of paint protection/ceramic coating. It's a 2016 Focus RS & I'd like it primarily to reduce maintenance of the car (particularly the multispoke wheels).

I have tried a couple of regularly recommended vendors with no luck so I'm out of ideas (Auto Glamour - no longer operating, and Detail Evolution - no response to multiple emails/FB messages so I'm not sure if they're still trading either)

Any recommendations?

Cheers.

Have you looked at any of the detailers on this page

http://www.detailparadise.com.au/forumdisplay.php?6-QLD

Comment

Detail Evolution is definitely still operating. Try giving him a call and you should be able to get hold of him
      Zen Automotive Suppliers Pty Ltd
      Premium Car Detailing Products & Accessories
      Email: sales@zas.com.au
      Like our Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by tremolo View Post
        Hi guys

I'm after recommendations of a good detailer to correct the paint of my car & apply some form of paint protection/ceramic coating. It's a 2016 Focus RS & I'd like it primarily to reduce maintenance of the car (particularly the multispoke wheels).

I have tried a couple of regularly recommended vendors with no luck so I'm out of ideas (Auto Glamour - no longer operating, and Detail Evolution - no response to multiple emails/FB messages so I'm not sure if they're still trading either)

Any recommendations?

Cheers.
        You might wanna check out Timeless Car Cleaning!

Comment

Working...
        X