Hotrod Harley Detail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotrod Harley Detail

It was a pleasure to work on this customers bike. A supercharged 2015 Harley Davidson Lowrider. Way cool performance cruiser. Paint correction and coating, alloy and chrome polishing, rejuvenated the greyed out powdercoating on the engine and driveline.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

very nice
    The thing that you do, after your day job, in your free time, early in the morning or late at night. The thing you read about, write about, think about, fantasize about. that thing you do alone and theres no one to impress, nothing to prove, no money to be made, simply a passion to pursue. Thats it, thats your thing, thats your heart , your guide, Thats the thing you must, must do.

Comment

Originally posted by LIBERTYRX1
      very nice
      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ozbernie View Post
        thanks

no worries. Worked on a few of these and love the paint and chrome. Pleasure to work with
        The thing that you do, after your day job, in your free time, early in the morning or late at night. The thing you read about, write about, think about, fantasize about. that thing you do alone and theres no one to impress, nothing to prove, no money to be made, simply a passion to pursue. Thats it, thats your thing, thats your heart , your guide, Thats the thing you must, must do.

Comment

Originally posted by LIBERTYRX1

no worries. Worked on a few of these and love the paint and chrome. Pleasure to work with
          Sure is.

Comment

Nice work, What's the LED headlight like?

Comment

Originally posted by Tassie
              Nice work, What's the LED headlight like?
              Not sure. LED lighting is definatey the way of the future though. I have 2 LED portable lights for paint correction work. They are fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by ozbernie View Post
                Not sure. LED lighting is definatey the way of the future though. I have 2 LED portable lights for paint correction work. They are fantastic.

I ment the LED headlight on the Harley.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassie

I ment the LED headlight on the Harley.
                  Haha. Yeah better than the stock one for sure

Comment

Working...
                  X