Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon Car Detailing Supplies

Hi everyone,

First time poster here. With the launch of Amazon Australia just around the corner, does anyone know if car detailing products will be available through them?

I've seen for a while the amount of car detailing products and their good value being available on Amazon US and UK and just wondered if anyone had heard anything about Amazon AU?

Seeing as the shipping costs kill the value at the moment with Amazon overseas, would be great to have access to the cheaper items here in OZ!

Cheers

Ben

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i'd rather spend my money at someone like ZAS who's owned by ma and pa then support amazon. Amazon are a massive erosion of workers rights and treat their workers like crap all in the name of profits.

Comment

ma alicia and pa joel ftw
      The thing that you do, after your day job, in your free time, early in the morning or late at night. The thing you read about, write about, think about, fantasize about. that thing you do alone and theres no one to impress, nothing to prove, no money to be made, simply a passion to pursue. Thats it, thats your thing, thats your heart , your guide, Thats the thing you must, must do.

Comment

Maybe some products will be found on Amazon for cheaper. For brands such as Optimum Polymer Technologies you should find that buying direct from us will still be cheapest.
        Zen Automotive Suppliers Pty Ltd
        Premium Car Detailing Products & Accessories
        Email: sales@zas.com.au
        Like our Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
        X