Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This might sound crazy...

Hey all!!

few years since Iíve been kicking around here - but Iím hoping something might have changed that will help me.

Just bought a new black car, Iím going to be putting it through a touch less car wash (yes I know) - are there any ceramic coatings that have been released in the last couple years that would help reduce the damage?

they dry with towels - which is my biggest concern with swirl marks.

The last coating I used myself on my last new car was Kamikaze- but the car was white.

Also probably looking for someone on the Gold Coast to do a minor correction and apply the coating if anyone has any recommendations.

Thanks legends.

Brad.

Thereís a place called Pomponazzi in Brisbane Iíve noticed on instagram - they look pretty flash. Anyone got any experience?

they are using a quartz glass coating. Is that even a thing?

Comment

Originally posted by VK55
      Thereís a place called Pomponazzi in Brisbane Iíve noticed on instagram - they look pretty flash. Anyone got any experience?

they are using a quartz glass coating. Is that even a thing?
      Weíve seen vehicles with complete loss of hydrophobic properties within 12 months. Not just horizontal panels. Side panels as well. Owners are told to use a booster every few months to maintain.
      Zen Automotive Suppliers Pty Ltd
      Premium Car Detailing Products & Accessories
      Email: sales@zas.com.au
      Like our Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by Joel_ZAS View Post

Weíve seen vehicles with complete loss of hydrophobic properties within 12 months. Not just horizontal panels. Side panels as well. Owners are told to use a booster every few months to maintain.
        Is that from the pomponazzi coating? Couldnt you just use optiseal then

Comment

Working...
        X