Pressure Washers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressure Washers

Whats everyones go to pressure washer? I've been using a cheap Karcher K2 but the carry handle has broken and its proving to be an absolute nightmare to move around.

Has anyone tried any of the Halo pressure washers? I keep seeing their ads on facebook and the carbon pro kit seems pretty decent for the price.

Originally posted by Raphet View Post
    Whats everyones go to pressure washer? I've been using a cheap Karcher K2 but the carry handle has broken and its proving to be an absolute nightmare to move around.

Has anyone tried any of the Halo pressure washers? I keep seeing their ads on facebook and the carbon pro kit seems pretty decent for the price.
    Recently got into Pressure washer game, have a Gerni purchased from Bunnings and feel satisfied...

Comment

Halos havenít rated well with detailers. Cheap build, dubious warranty if the company doesnít survive.

Take a good look at Kranzle, itís a serious piece of kit with over engineered quality: https://powerblast.com.au/product/kranzle-k2160tst-10a/

See it in person if you can.

Comment

Originally posted by WristyManchego View Post
        Halos havenít rated well with detailers. Cheap build, dubious warranty if the company doesnít survive.

Take a good look at Kranzle, itís a serious piece of kit with over engineered quality: https://powerblast.com.au/product/kranzle-k2160tst-10a/

See it in person if you can.
        I wish i could justify spending the money on one of those as they are the cream of the crop - unfortunately I cant justify it as a hobbyist.

I had my suspicions about the Halo but there isnt much info online about them. A family member ended up getting Karcher K5 for a pretty good price which i'll just use. A quick google does show they have an array of issues too so cross my fingers it works as advertised.

Comment

Originally posted by Raphet

I wish i could justify spending the money on one of those as they are the cream of the crop - unfortunately I cant justify it as a hobbyist.

I had my suspicions about the Halo but there isnt much info online about them. A family member ended up getting Karcher K5 for a pretty good price which i'll just use. A quick google does show they have an array of issues too so cross my fingers it works as advertised.
          Sounds like itís best to just get whatever Bunnings has on special then.

Comment

I used to use a gerni that I bought on offer from Autobarn, coupled with a snow foam attachment. Of late I have put that aside because the foam just gets everywhere when the wind blows and I don't want car wash foam on my herbs and Chilli plants. Now I just use it to clean the patio. Has served me well though. Whichever brand you get one thing I recommend is to get an extension for your hose so you don't need to cart the unit around as much. The stock hose is usually too short to go around a bigger csr

Comment

G'Day. I also have a Karcher K2 and bought it about four years ago. I really give it a hiding and the damn thing just won't die. Washes car, 4WD, fences, driveway, deck and does a good job. I know they're supposed to be bad because of the plastic compression components, but mine's been great. I'd just get another one if mine broke.

Comment

Depends what you are going to be doing with it. For car cleaning you want to keep the gun pressure to about 1050-1100 psi. This will give you very good foam as well. Kranzler is very good but also very expensive. I have put a lot if effort into research (will post onto you tube) and the setup to get now is ryobi bottom end from bunnings, 10m 22/15 hose (from maxi pro in brisbane) , generic $15 ebay gun with m22 connection and 1/4 quick disconnect, ebay 30 degree SS 50cm wand with 1/4 end quick disconnect. This is toped up with size 3 40 degree Interchangeable nozzle (ebay pack of 5 but check for size 3). For foamer i use the best, mtm hydro pf22 with 1/4 quick disconnect. Remember for cars water flow rate is the king not pressure.

Reason for ryobi is semi standard connection ie m22/15. New karcher has odd click system, gerni seems to run m21 as standard m22 does slide out. Just check bunnings. Buy cheap ryobi, 4 year warranty and spend the extra 30 on 10m hose, 15 for gun, 17 for wand, 10 for nozzle pack. Pf22 is exe at 129 but its best out there.

Cheers
                Cheers

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Comment

The extremely practical "K2 Compact" high-pressure cleaner is ideal for removal of normal dirt around the home and is also easy to store and transport. But cleaning your car just by yourself for me is just not practical. Why not try professional service? I assure you it will be well worth it. There is a great car detailing company in Perth these are the links Car Detailing Perth and https://diamondfinishcardetailing.com.au/. You can contact them there or visit them yourselves.
                  Last edited by MichaelG; 02-07-2019, 01:30 PM.

Comment

2 years and 10 days ago I bought the Karcher K4 from Bunnings, it has been a right royal pain in the arse, changing nozzles has always been super tight, after a couple of months, the main wash nozzle left its insides behind in the gun, so returned it for warranty work, when returned it was still really tight fit, should have demanded a refund but persevered using spray lube to help. Then the other day the nozzle jammed in solid, could not get it apart, so back to Bunnings, they agreed it was pretty crappy but could only send it off to Karcher again, the response from Karcher was, ďit is a few days out of warranty, so not doing anythingĒ . Bunnings called me and said they will replace the gun section for free, so huge thanks to Bunnings! And up yours Karcher, never again.

Comment

Recently got into Pressure washer game, have a Gerni purchased from Bunnings and feel satisfied...

Comment

The smoke got out of my 2 year old Karcher so I switched to the bottom end Gerni. Although the hose split after 2 years, because I didnít treat it well, itís still going strong after 6 years. 8 metre hose is brilliant. Iíd go up one level for more pressure and better snow foam next time though.

Ben
                        Current: Ď19 VW Golf R
                        Past: Ď05 RS 225 Cup

Comment

Working...
                        X