X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• derricky
    replied
    Originally posted by bent View Post
    In case you do not know already, you can easily source Zaino here as well. In terms of Optimum i have only used ONR which i am a fan and am also looking to try their other line of products from this experience.
    How do you use your ONR? i'm planning on mixing some ONR with car wash to pre soap with a soap gun. wondering whether that would help aid cleaning...
    and of course, i purcahsed ONR to replace Meguair's quik detailer - quite costly IMO!

Leave a comment:

• bent
    replied
    In case you do not know already, you can easily source Zaino here as well. In terms of Optimum i have only used ONR which i am a fan and am also looking to try their other line of products from this experience.

Leave a comment:

• Mainne
    started a topic I used to use Zaino - help me out!

I used to use Zaino - help me out!

Hi everyone

I've recently returned from HK and after many years of not owning a car, we're picking up our new car next weekend. Like probably many of you on this forum, I'm pretty particular and keen to make sure I give my car the best treatment I can.

I used to be heavily invested in Zaino, starting with a Z7 wash and finishing with a Z5 ZFX polish. I really liked the finish, but keen to hear others thoughts and opinions whether there might be better options. I also never really used Z8 after the Z5, but also wondering whether it's worth looking at? I also plan on going with Chemical Guys for towels and mitts.

Finally - and I know you all have subjective views - great to hear whether there might be better combinations/options out there (for example Optimum)?

Really appreciate any views and guidance!

Working...
X