Kamakaze coat maintance with bowdens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kamakaze coat maintance with bowdens

Hey guys im new to the forum and ive gone through heaps of topics and not a direct answer for what i need well my detailer applied kamakaze coat not sure what one but i pretty much go by his steps which is snow foam rinse 2 bucket was with auto gel rinse and he gave me a post wash wax angel and then wipe car with it and i got a qed spray for a quik detal spray and im pretty much moving to bowden products as he lives heaps far away and the angel bramd he uses is like 50 a bottle so im going to bowdens there links and fb page are so confusing a detailer from the page says foam soap rinse nanos wash rinse and then after glow as a dryin aid and then fully slick and finsih with a lazy wax but the bowdens link says after glow lazy wax and fully slick to seal the wax so im lost do i even need all this forma kamakaze coat and if so can u tell me the steps to take and will bowdens be ok for my coat or should i just stsy with angel

and then u got ppl on fb that go lazy wax first then the sealents after glow and fully slick
    Last edited by Lucasvfss; 03-02-2019, 05:15 PM.
Working...
X