Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'what you actually got for Christmas' thread!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use the bathroom towels when my waffle weave drying mf towels are in the wash. they work better than anything else! I was actually thinking ditching MF cloths altogether and going Terry toweling....

Comment

Not official presents but got half a bottle of M105 & M205 from Dan_S to help correct a dark grey Mazda 3, flat black A3, metallic black GTI and my Phantom black A4.

Then while I was doing them, I needed a new backing plate for the Rotex and a Festool orange pad for correction.

What was I thinking trying to sell my bottle of Menz 2.03S?? That stuff came in soooooooo handy, especially on my hard audi paint to get rid of the marring from a wool pad and the M105.

Festool pads are really nice too!

Comment

Yes, 203S my favorite polish! Very handy 1 stepper too!

Comment

Originally posted by Matty
          Yes, 203S my favorite polish! Very handy 1 stepper too!
          Was great on my Saab, but doesn't dent the swirls on my Audi. I have to go FG500 or M105 on wool, then 203S on orange. Now that I've OC'd the car with 2 coats, I hope I won't need to do too much more.

Comment

Got the Waxit Xmas Decon Kit. Looking forward to trying Tar-X and Reload. Was running low on wash so the Concourse wash will be interesting to compare to CG Citrus W&G.
            When is the next track day?

Comment

got some goodies from mike at ccp to try out but the missus/santa didnt get the memo re: detail supplies lol

in saying that i got a set of lowered springs, some billet caps to dress up the engine bay, and the diff i bought couple of weeks ago installed so she was onto a winner with that stuff

Comment

Working...
              X