Ammo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ammo

Has anybody tried any of Larry Kosilla's AMMO products? I've found his Drive Clean and YouTube clips very informative and I'm looking at giving some of his AMMO products are run. His AMMO Mud tyre gel looks very good and his Skin paint protection looks worth a try. The flat rate $39 shipping adds a bit to the prices so might try some Hydrate and wheel soap. I have a truck load of wheel cleaner or else I would have been tempted to try it as well.

This is the only AMMO I'll be using, but thanks anyway.

Comment

Lol!

Just another day at work hey Bob...
      "Perfection is lots of little things done well." Fernand Point

Comment

Lol Bob ....

I was surprised that it wasn't your thread when I saw the title ...

The green tips up the back look like somebody is going to have a very bad day!
        "The bitterness of poor quality remains
        long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." -Benjamin Franklin

Relax......... I'm from the internet!

Comment

Ain't be worried about those ones. Its the spikey ones I need to worry about.

Sent from my dungeon where I like to hide things.

Comment

Originally posted by BobsRX8GT View Post
            Ain't be worried about those ones. Its the spikey ones I need to worry about.

Sent from my dungeon where I like to hide things.
            Noted........don't kick the spikey ones....
            "The bitterness of poor quality remains
            long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." -Benjamin Franklin

Relax......... I'm from the internet!

Comment

Is it $39 flat rate to australia>?

Originally posted by hosko View Post
              Has anybody tried any of Larry Kosilla's AMMO products? I've found his Drive Clean and YouTube clips very informative and I'm looking at giving some of his AMMO products are run. His AMMO Mud tyre gel looks very good and his Skin paint protection looks worth a try. The flat rate $39 shipping adds a bit to the prices so might try some Hydrate and wheel soap. I have a truck load of wheel cleaner or else I would have been tempted to try it as well.

Comment

Agree his youtube clips are extremely well done and he obviously has a real passion for it. Not sure if the $39 covers to Australia but I have googled a few reviews and they do seem to speak highly of his products.

Comment

Hosko, Get in touch with Matt from Ultimate Precision Detailing. He stocks and sells some of his stuff. i bought some myself and am very happy with how it performs
                  The only choice for "premium detailing services" in the Hunter Valley and surrounding areas.

Phone : 0425 391 486
                  Email : enviouscarcare@gmail.com
                  Facebook : Envious Car Care

sigpic

Comment

I've been watching his videos for a while now and his new channel is getting pretty popular.

Looking at the price of the products on the Ultimate Precision Detailing website it does seem a little steep but will probably give it a go once I use up my existing products.

Comment

Originally posted by jevan View Post
                      Is it $39 flat rate to australia>?
                      I ordered last night it said $39 flat rate shipping when I checked out and put Australia down as the country.

I ended up ordering Skin ($65), Hydrate ($25), Mud ($20), Wheel Soap ($14) & Shag Fabric Cleaner ($19). His wheel cleaner looks very good but I already have litres of wheel cleaner so maybe next time.

I'm wanting to try Skin teamed up with Dodo Juice Supernatural wax.
                      Last edited by hosko; 15-05-2013, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X