Sauber Brilliance Dry steam cleaner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sauber Brilliance Dry steam cleaner

Just wondering if anybody is using this machine?.

I've been quoted $1600. Looking at replacing my current steam cleaner before july.

I had it demo'd for me at Godfreys. It looks awesome and sauber is quality gear. It's significantly cheaper than the full grade commercial steamers. It looked to me like it did everything larry kosillas steamer did. Its a pity Godfreys don't include discounts on them during their sales. Bluering has a sauber vacuum. Ask him what he thinks of quality.
    The thing that you do, after your day job, in your free time, early in the morning or late at night. The thing you read about, write about, think about, fantasize about. that thing you do alone and theres no one to impress, nothing to prove, no money to be made, simply a passion to pursue. Thats it, thats your thing, thats your heart , your guide, Thats the thing you must, must do.

Comment

I think i could have got a couple of hundred off as ive been using the same store for a while but didnt want to talk dollars at this stage.

The only thing i wasn't keen on was suitability of attacthments for my requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by D A Detailing View Post
        I think i could have got a couple of hundred off as ive been using the same store for a while but didnt want to talk dollars at this stage.

The only thing i wasn't keen on was suitability of attacthments for my requirements.
        I thought it comes with good range for detailing uses. Which other bits you after
        The thing that you do, after your day job, in your free time, early in the morning or late at night. The thing you read about, write about, think about, fantasize about. that thing you do alone and theres no one to impress, nothing to prove, no money to be made, simply a passion to pursue. Thats it, thats your thing, thats your heart , your guide, Thats the thing you must, must do.

Comment

It's awesome. Plenty of grunt, lots of attachments, steam is very dry and runs for over an hour on a full tank.

Bon Vivant Automotive Care
          Unit 1, 5-7 Macaulay Street, Williamstown North, Victoria 3016
          T: (03) 9681 9770
          W: bonvivantautocare.com.au
          E: info@bonvivantautocare.com.au
          FB: https://www.facebook.com/BonVivantAutomotiveCare

Comment

Originally posted by LIBERTYRX1 View Post
            Bluering has a sauber vacuum. Ask him what he thinks of quality.
            Sauber = awesome quality . the design of the vac I have is so nice just every little thing that could shit you has been thought of and refined . I would not hesitate in recommending their gear..
            "The bitterness of poor quality remains
            long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." -Benjamin Franklin

Relax......... I'm from the internet!

Comment

I have been using the sauber brilliance for a couple of months now.. using it with a good multi purpose cleaner and soft small brissle attachment does cut down interior scrubbing time. Its also a good for spot cleaning carpet and fabric seats, also good for door and boot jambs.

Comment

welcome lukiboi!

Go introduce yourself in the new members section, love to hear more about you mate!

Bon Vivant Automotive Care
                Unit 1, 5-7 Macaulay Street, Williamstown North, Victoria 3016
                T: (03) 9681 9770
                W: bonvivantautocare.com.au
                E: info@bonvivantautocare.com.au
                FB: https://www.facebook.com/BonVivantAutomotiveCare

Comment

I was looking at this unit yesterday and was very impressed - as above the steam was very dry and theres plenty of attachments.

I liked the units ability to run on 1 or 2 tanks, giving you the option of a more gentle approach to cleaning
                  Square 1 Automotive Detailing
                  Correct - Refine - Protect - Maintain

Email: gareth@square1detailing.com.au
                  Instagram: square1detailing
                  Facebook: www.facebook.com/Square1AutomotiveDetailing

Comment

do you reckon steam is just as game changing as microfibre is/was??... i do.
                    “I know that I don’t know anything more than you know. Really… There are no experts. There is only the integrity of doing and having done.” Terence McKenna

FinishPro Detailing Enhancements
                    Web: www.finishpro.com.au Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/finishproAU/ Email: sales@finishpro.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by BryceyBoy View Post
                      do you reckon steam is just as game changing as microfibre is/was??... i do.
                      Absolutely.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello guys,
                        Looking to expand my tools. How does this compare to say Karcher SC5? Also would you still need a carpet extractor like the Bissell when you have this steam cleaner? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Vinzz View Post
                          Hello guys,
                          Looking to expand my tools. How does this compare to say Karcher SC5? Also would you still need a carpet extractor like the Bissell when you have this steam cleaner? Thanks!
                          Hi Vinzz, I own the Sauber and use it quite often when detailing. I did purchase the SC5 years ago from bunnings and returned it the next day, for me, the SC5 is a toy when compared to the Sauber. While I don't believe the unit is worth the RRP that godfreys sells it for, it's usually pretty easy to pick up a second hand, just browsing the online store of cash converters now there is one listed for $219, it does say pickup only, but I'm sure if you called the store and offered to cover postage you might get lucky.

Attachments are also pretty cheap through godfreys, I purchased the diamond head brush and a few nozzles and so on for around $50 in total. As with all steamers you want to give it adequate time to preheat, I remember some karchers claiming to be "ready" to use in 30 seconds.. rubbish. You'll want to allow 10 - 15 minutes prior with the sauber, a full tank can last me anywhere up to 45 minutes and it's crazy hot, over 230 degrees dry steam, it does have the option to heat at 50% capacity or you have buttons on the wand to use half or full pressure.

It's great with the diamond head tool, simply wrap a microfiber around it and steam leather and upholstery, you can also use it like an 'extractor' and follow behind it with a wet vac if you don't have an extractor.

So to summarise, if you can get it a good price, I'd highly recommend it.

Comment

I bought a second hand SB300 2 weeks ago. Haven't given it a run at cleaning anything yet as I needed to get new attachments. Fired it up to make sure it worked and to figure out how to use it and it seems great. $300 from Cash Converters, was stickered at $350 down from $700. New attachments from Godfreys for about $85 which I'm picking up today.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
                            Trev. Tiger Car Cleaning. 0408 100 467. Melbourne Outer East & Yarra Valley.

Comment

That's a great pickup Trev - fantastic machines
                              Square 1 Automotive Detailing
                              Correct - Refine - Protect - Maintain

Email: gareth@square1detailing.com.au
                              Instagram: square1detailing
                              Facebook: www.facebook.com/Square1AutomotiveDetailing

Comment

Working...
                              X