student exchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• student exchange

My daughter is looking for a summer job (June first to September first) that is not in Quebec. She would like to learn english, and dealing with french customers and employers is not the way to go for that. She is 21 years old, fresh out of college, and experinace in detailing, paint touch-ups, and windshield repair. She would like to exchange with another student(her room for his/her room) in exchange your student would work for me in my detailing shop, recieve room and board, and learn french. Another option would be just to hire her, and she will find a room for the summer. If given enough time I will train her in the skills that are required, but you provide the english training. She has a very basic knowledge of english, but being immersed full time will speed up the learning process.

Guys, please suggest services where you usually order students works, essays, diplomas. I need a decent service where professionals work. May I use site https://www.customwritings.com/write-my-essay.html to do my essay? They say their works are always unique, of high quality and completed on time. In addition, they offer a guarantee for every order.

Comment

I use this tool the free essay database. The best papers database for student!

Comment

Working...
      X