Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Pressure Washer?

Hi Guys,

I'm on the lookout for a pressure washer, as I'm getting sick of wasting water.

I noticed that Supercheap have the Gerni 125.2 PDX on sale at a $200 discount of normal RRP.

Are these an ok unit for the weekend warrior? I missed out on the Karcher outlet sale earlier in the year, otherwise would have got a Karcher K5 full control back then.

Thoughts are welcomed.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The ryobi unit is great.
    I don't pull out my 3200psi petrol unit anymore; this one is ample for all my current needs. 5 year warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Which Ryobi model is that?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
        Are these an ok unit for the weekend warrior?
        yes

Por que no los dos

Originally posted by SMOKEY
        Cheers Dan - but I think you're half the problem - why can't my paint look like yours after I've finished it!?! Unobtainable perfection! Haha

Comment

Any of the 1500+ PSI Gernis or Kartchers are great for weekend work. Gerni has longer warranty and cheaper parts so that's why i went with it.

I bought the Gerni Super 145 (2100PSI) and its great. I'm glad i got the bigger one as it makes doing things like driveways and patios a lot faster than the smaller units. But for car usage they are all great.

Comment

Look at flow rate over psi
            Por que no los dos

Originally posted by SMOKEY
            Cheers Dan - but I think you're half the problem - why can't my paint look like yours after I've finished it!?! Unobtainable perfection! Haha

Comment

+1 ^^

Flow rate much more important, using an aldi pressure washer with a flow rate of 5.9L/min.

Feels like im trying to rinse the car with a can squirter bottle sometimes!

Comment

This RYOBI any good ?

https://www.bunnings.com.au/ryobi-18...asher_p6210779

Out Karcher at home, I think the motor inside is borked, doesn't build pressure, maybe a leak somewhere. Have thought about getting another washer, though not sure about RYOBI, always read Karcher or GERNI.

Can you get RYOBI adapters for those snow foam lances? ZAS have it only listed for Karcher + Gerni adapters.

Comment

i have a homelite petrol washer from bunnings. for 300 bucks it runs like a champ although it does chew through the juice a litre just manages 2 cars but it runs 9.2 lpm so you never feel like you need more water.

Comment

Had the base model gerni 110.2 for just under a year and it died. They sent a replacement within 3 days and it's been going for at least 4 years.

Comment

Working...
                    X