Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Used a Paintless Dent Repair Kit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Used a Paintless Dent Repair Kit?

Hi all,
    I've got a vehicle with minor hail damage and am considering purchasing a paintless dent repair kit such as this from ebay. Has anyone on here had any experience and success with such a kit? I've seen a few videos on youtube, but would like to hear from people that have used them before I purchase and try.

Thanks all.
    Features of Paintless PDR Tools 1 pc Dent Puller Lifter. 24 pcs PDR tabs. 1 pc Shovel. 1 pc Glue Gun(With AU Plug). Insert glue sticks into glue gun ,then waiting for 3-5 minutes. 1 pc Tap Down tool(with two head). | eBay!

Originally posted by MrMilkman
    Hi all,
    I've got a vehicle with minor hail damage and am considering purchasing a paintless dent repair kit such as this from ebay. Has anyone on here had any experience and success with such a kit? I've seen a few videos on youtube, but would like to hear from people that have used them before I purchase and try.

Thanks all.
    I have glue pulled a few hail like dents well enough that I canít find them again afterwards.

I have also botched a larger dent on a door to the point where Iím too embarrassed to get a professional in to try and fix what started as a simple dent until I screwed it up.

For hail, remember that there is an indentation in the centre, with a raised ring around it. Knock the outside down, pull the centre.

What you are starting with is kind of like this...

Remember to practice on something thatís not rare or too expensive. In my case, that was the Porsche.

Comment

Working...
    X