Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honda Black - What final product to use for insane gloss?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda Black - What final product to use for insane gloss?

Hi All. I have a 2013 Honda Accord Euro. It has beautiful black paint with tiny blue metallic flecks in it. I have corrected the paint to 99% perfect all over using a DA polisher and several products with Scholl S40 as a final pass. What should I use now as a wax and / or sealer to maximise the effort and achieve an insane gloss level ? Should I wipe down the paint with something prior to applying the next coat of .....whatever? By now you would have realised I don't mind a bit of elbow grease.
    Cheers and thanks in advance.

Originally posted by cooldollar
    Hi All. I have a 2013 Honda Accord Euro. It has beautiful black paint with tiny blue metallic flecks in it. I have corrected the paint to 99% perfect all over using a DA polisher and several products with Scholl S40 as a final pass. What should I use now as a wax and / or sealer to maximise the effort and achieve an insane gloss level ? Should I wipe down the paint with something prior to applying the next coat of .....whatever? By now you would have realised I don't mind a bit of elbow grease.
    Cheers and thanks in advance.
    Black Hondaís itís not uncommon for the soft paint to get marred during the final steps of cleaning and applying your wax/coating.

A lot of people have success using this product as a final step before coating. It has some mild fillers and also seems to provide a more solid base to work on and reduce further marring

https://www.zas.com.au/product/883/t...ish_250ml.html

You can then go straight to coating. No alcohol wipe down required. If you want to go all out you could try this

https://www.zas.com.au/product/871/t...plus_30ml.html
    Zen Automotive Suppliers Pty Ltd
    Premium Car Detailing Products & Accessories
    Email: sales@zas.com.au
    Like our Facebook Page

Comment

The last Black Honda I went over, I finished off with Gyeon Quartz and the depth was fantastic for a 170k km car if ceramic coats are your thing.

Like Joel mentioned above, paint was quite soft which meant application had to be taken slowly

Last edited by cleancar; 15-06-2018, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X