No announcement yet.

Soft99 Fusso Dark

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers Rob. Lol, I doubt it. It would probably get marked as spam like last time.

Comment

Not really the greatest photo as it was dark. Fusso is still going strong. Daily driven and permanently left outside in the elements.

Comment

Just catching up on this thread as I must of missed it back in March.

Great review John, the water sheeting vid looked insane!

Also looks like it is holding up very well.

Did you buy this locally?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cheekyage View Post
          Just catching up on this thread as I must of missed it back in March.

Great review John, the water sheeting vid looked insane!

Also looks like it is holding up very well.

Did you buy this locally?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          Thanks.
          It's holding up quite well. It's still beading well, sheeting has dropped off a bit. I purchased it from Japanese seller on eBay. I've heard bad things about the Russian sellers so I'd steer clear of them if you do decide to grab a tin.

Comment

I've recently got both Fusso dark and Authentic from the Russian guy on eBay. Pavelblackmax is the seller. Took about 3 weeks but got here. Packed very well. Asked for a better price for both and gave me a little off. No problem with this guy.

Hopefully get to use them this weekend along with my new Kranzle K 2160TST washer that I got this week. Gerni and Karcher have got NOTHING on Kranzle. That thing is a beast!

Comment

It's been 3 months since application and beading is still great. Haven't tested the water sheeting as I've been doing rinse less washing for a while now.

Comment

thinking of getting some of this.. it seems to be the damn goods. i wonder how it would go against FK1000p durability test

Comment

thinking of getting some of this.. it seems to be the damn goods. i wonder how it would go against FK1000p durability test . everybody in the UK loves it !

Comment

That looks like its holding up really well John - cheers for the update and LOVE that colour
                    Square 1 Automotive Detailing
                    Correct - Refine - Protect - Maintain

Email: gareth@square1detailing.com.au
                    Instagram: square1detailing
                    Facebook: www.facebook.com/Square1AutomotiveDetailing

Comment

Originally posted by gr346 View Post
                      That looks like its holding up really well John - cheers for the update and LOVE that colour
                      Yeah it is surprisingly. I've been tempted to take it off and apply something else but for the sake of this review I'll keep it on. Washed the car last night using the 2BM and it still sheets water quite well.
                      Me too! One of Holden's better colours.

Comment

Soft99 Fusso Dark

This morning I was going to make a quick video on the chemical resistance of coatings compared to waxes and sealants.
                        I have recently acquired a temporary test panel and I have a few sections with the Tacsystem Quartz Power, Soft99 Fusso and Dodo Rainforest Rub applied.
                        First test was the Concours tyre cleaner as this was stronger than my 10:1 APC mix last time I stripped a wax off this panel. I sprayed the sections down quite heavily and left it dwell for 1-2 minutes and rinsed. I was very surprised. There was no change... I decided to give it another go and once again. Still pretty well unchanged (expect for the Rainforest Rub).
                        So I decided to step it up a bit and sprayed a 4:1 mix of Meguiars Super Degreaser and left that to dwell for roughly the same period of time and once again... Very little change on the Fusso side. I went and grabbed my 4:1 Mix of Meguiars Wheel Brightener, sprayed it heavily and left it for about 3 minutes and rinsed.
                        Here's the end result. Quartz Power on the left, Fusso on the right. You be the judge!

Comment

looks great mate, the fusso is super dooper strong!! a good test would be general purpouse thinners i tryed it on gloss coat (within 3 weeks of applying) no change to beading but that was only wiping it on

Comment

Originally posted by gymlover01 View Post
                            a good test would be general purpouse thinners i tryed it on gloss coat (within 3 weeks of applying) no change to beading but that was only wiping it on
                            All I can say is WHY????

Comment

to see what would happen. if it would take it off or not

Comment

I think it'd be pretty safe to say that thinners would take it off. I may do some more testing on it next weekend. I'll wipe some thinners on it just for you and report back.

Comment

Working...
                                X