Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soft99 Fusso Dark

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Ken View Post
    Awesome review.
    Also wanted to ask how the looks is?
    As we all know, Majority of the "look" comes from well prepared paint. It does enhance the paint a little but in my opinion this product is about durability rather than looks.
    That's not to say it's bad. I was really happy with how my car looked after application.

    Unless you're comparing products side by side and are within 1-2 feet, I really don't think you'll notice too much of a difference.
    If your paint is in good condition and you're standing at a realistic viewing distance. You'll be happy with most products.
    That's my thoughts anyway.

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • #47
      So you applied, washed the car and then dried/buffed it off? Is this a normal procedure or...?

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by TheDjsicdog View Post


        Anyone used this one


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Bump. This is the one I'm looking at too

        Comment


        • #49
          I have the fusso light on my car and I am slightly disappointed at the life span I am getting of each coat.

          I think at best I am getting 3 months. But the weather in Melbourne has been absolutely sh*t. The car is never garaged stays under no kind of shade at any time.

          Paint was prepped and decontaminated. One panel I use a quick detailer the hood I do not use any product except Meg soft gel wash each fortnight. I did not too up with any kind of wax either. The boot failed about 2 weeks earlier than the bonnet.

          Is it possible that light and dark fusso can be so different in durability?


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by OCDLIFE View Post
            I have the fusso light on my car and I am slightly disappointed at the life span I am getting of each coat.

            I think at best I am getting 3 months. But the weather in Melbourne has been absolutely sh*t. The car is never garaged stays under no kind of shade at any time.

            Paint was prepped and decontaminated. One panel I use a quick detailer the hood I do not use any product except Meg soft gel wash each fortnight. I did not too up with any kind of wax either. The boot failed about 2 weeks earlier than the bonnet.

            Is it possible that light and dark fusso can be so different in durability?


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            That's bizarre. I'm not joking when I say fusso dark (haven't used light) is the best product I've used to date. Did one coat on a work colleagues M3 about 7 months ago and it is still beading like the first day it was applied.

            Comment


            • #51
              Yeah. I think two weeks of continuous rain munted the first coating. Areas to suffer first was the roof and boot. The hood is coated in another product which has held up since November last year which is 6 months or so.

              I have since reapplied a double coat under a halogen to help it cure and not much improvement.

              The car sees zero shade and being in Melbourne the road film has removed the slickness but not the beading from the doors and guards.

              I might bite the bullet later on this week as my monthly order may consist of kamikaze products.

              I have given fusso light a good chance but Melbourne weather may have defeated it after 3 months flat.

              I do not think I could have had the paint prepped any better. Surface has been machine polished and clay barred. Panel has been prepped wiped twice. The second cloth is brand new. I have pulled my hair out over it as the car is kept constantly fairly clean.

              My wife's car is dark and it has been a liquid sealant. Hands down outperforms the fusso light and is 3 times easier to apply and clean.

              Sorry if it sounds like a rant. But in my experience my cheaping out got me a bucketload of nightmares.


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • #52
                Great thread, i was wondering how good this product is with all the online hype
                Mob: 0447 235 547
                E: ayman@leadingdetailing.com.au
                W: www.leadingdetailing.com.au
                F: http://www.facebook.com/leadingedgecardetailing

                Comment


                • #53
                  Anyone else have any new longevity results for the fusso?

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    https://youtu.be/DptKHVateZA

                    Here is a good video with a pretty good rundown of the product. Durability has not been solidly tested but nevertheless heaps of good info.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by OCDLIFE View Post
                      https://youtu.be/DptKHVateZA

                      Here is a good video with a pretty good rundown of the product. Durability has not been solidly tested but nevertheless heaps of good info.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Sounds pretty convincing!

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Can you use a wax over the top of these types of sealants to improve the look or is it a case of lowest common denominator?

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          So is this Fusso a lot like Nu Finish? I remember that being advertised as protecting for 12 months

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            I just received my order from http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/172295484240. Came well packaged.

                            Wife's black Tiguan is due for a re-coat (Duragloss 601 + 105 lasted a year). I'll do the bonnet 50/50 with the Duragloss and Fusso and compare.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Looking forward to updates on the durability on the 50/50 test

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by eciuj View Post
                                I just received my order from http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/172295484240. Came well packaged.

                                Wife's black Tiguan is due for a re-coat (Duragloss 601 + 105 lasted a year). I'll do the bonnet 50/50 with the Duragloss and Fusso and compare.
                                Just ordered some from the same guy.
                                Mark

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X