No announcement yet.

Soft99 Fusso Dark

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the review. Will get one to try.

Comment

Just thought i'd mention i got mine and am really not that crazy about it. It hasn't seemed to last as long as i thought it would and was a pain to remove i thought. Might give it another go one day but will stick with my poxy for now.
      Mark

Comment

I've coated three cars with it and I'm a big fan. There is a slight learning curve with it, but the key is apply very very thin and I don't let it sit for more than 5 minutes.

Comment

Has anyone else tried the Authentic Premium (E) and the King of Gloss from Soft 99. I've seen them at my local parts shop Mekong Auto Spares in Canley Vale. Would like to see a review before I buy.

Comment

Have received my Fusso soft 99 light today and applied to the mule on 1 side. will see how well the water repellent quality over the next few days.
            hope to coat the Isuzu soon full body coverage but so far have found application is very simple and the product seemed to spread forever with slightest amount of product added to the applicator. Gloss level did not appear any different but as I said will be looking forward to how it repels the rain

Comment

Great review!
              i would highly recommend the Soft99 Fusso Coat, i personally use it myself and it is amazing !

Comment

Updated from 17/07 so impressed with the difference in water beading that I applied to the whole car on the 22/07 still beading well and even with all the rain we have been having in south Oz the car looks really clean. Have not cleaned since applying over 2 weeks ago the shine and water beading is great. loved the look of the frost beads last night I really should had taken a picture, maybe next time.
                So far so good lets see how long this lasts

Comment

Originally posted by Vivant511 View Post
                  THanks John. Indeed a great product.

You'd notice the popularity in Europe because of their poor weather needing a more durable wax. In the looks department, it is good, but no where near the looks exuded by its brethren King of Gloss or Authentic Premium.
                  Just wondering if this is a genuine product? "king of gloss" isnt a product on the soft 99web site

eBay http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/182705139562

Comment

Yeah it's real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have tried it on my car. Looks fantastic! Thanks for the review.

Comment

Out of curiosity what colours are defined as dark? Reading through various threads I never really found anything that gave a real answer, is there a point in the colour spectrum that you swing from light to dark? Or are there some colours that it doesn't matter which you choose?

CJ

Comment

You guys should check out https://www.automartaustralia.com.au/ they stock Soft99 products.
                          I confirmed with Soft99 Japan and these guys are the distributor for them in Australia.
                          I have just ordered fusso,king gloss, wheel dust blocker and the tire wax black from them will post and review the products when I receive it
                          Auto Mart Australia Official Soft99 Online Store & Distributor for Australia

Comment

I got fusso dark on a black non metallic paint its it leaves REALLY bad hazing when the car is in the sun. I wet the applicator pad and use very little of the product. 1/4 turn of the tin to do half of the bonnet. Buff off after 5 mins and it looks fine in the garage. As soon as the sun hits it you can see blotchy and hazing. I had to mechanically re-polish the area. Done this a couple of times and every time it hazes. I got fed up and just applied Optiseal to the paint and be done with it.

Its overrated and does not work for black paint.

Comment

Originally posted by Grippy
                              I got fusso dark on a black non metallic paint its it leaves REALLY bad hazing when the car is in the sun. I wet the applicator pad and use very little of the product. 1/4 turn of the tin to do half of the bonnet. Buff off after 5 mins and it looks fine in the garage. As soon as the sun hits it you can see blotchy and hazing. I had to mechanically re-polish the area. Done this a couple of times and every time it hazes. I got fed up and just applied Optiseal to the paint and be done with it.

Its overrated and does not work for black paint.
                              Did you try washing it? Some waxes sweat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Washing did nothing, 20% IPA wipe did nothing. The only way to remove it was to lightly polish the surface and start again. It shows only on horizontal surfaces such as roof, bonnet, boot etc.

It left the round hazes from the applicator pad and streaks from when applying the Fusso.

Other users on different forums are having the same issue over the world.
                                Last edited by Grippy; 06-11-2017, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X