No announcement yet.

Soft99 Fusso Dark

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to use Fusso just for my rims, I wouldn't put it on my paint work.

Comment

It takes a bit of practice on dark paints. I have dark grey metallic Toyota paint and 1st 2 goes i could not get it right so i experimented on panel by panel until i got it right. The hazing is due to paraffin mineral oil they use as carrier for ptfe. Prep is key so smooth surface is needed, moist the ufo foam disk with mist of demineralised water then 1/2 to 1/4 turn per small door. If you clearly see it you have put too much on. Let it sit for 2- 3 min (high 20c) then buff it off. Work panel by panel.

Its great product.

Cheers

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Comment

Meant to say, if you can easily see it on the panel after you have put it on, you have put too much on. Its not like a paste wax where you can cake it on and it comes off with ease. Or even some paint sealants. This thing needs to go super thin and don't let it sit for more than 5 mins. Once you master it, its epic in water beading and longevity and it does ok in looks department (gloss, depth etc.. Not the best but about average wax feel).

Cheers

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X