M-Wash, ONR, Hyperseal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M-Wash, ONR, Hyperseal

Just a quick one to throw out into the world.
    I corrected this vehicle a few months back, it left with Optiseal.

It's been off hunting Murray Cod in a local national park and needed a freshen up.

A great chance to check the real cleaning power of M-Wash, I mixed up my lance bottle with 910ml of water and 90ml of M-Wash for around 9:1.

I tend to keep my lance dialled as dilute as possible to ensure product isn't wasted.
    Here are some shots of it soaking:

Watch the dirt pool on the ground.

The vehicle was finished with ONR, then Hyperseal on the drying towel.
    Run outside for some finished shots:

M-wash is a very capable cleaner, there was really no need for the ONR wash after the foam bath. However, any user of ONR will know that since it takes so little time to use, why not?

I give it:
    9/10 for cleaning
    9/10 for rinseability
    Did not streak, leave water marks or otherwise. Product also smells delicious.

Hyperseal is an excellent drying aid, providing its superb ability to make the surface water almost leap into the towel, while providing ample lubrication.
    And the looks?

Joe.

Thanks for the feedback. Love the photos of that contamination lifting in the foam!
    Zen Automotive Suppliers Pty Ltd
    Premium Car Detailing Products & Accessories
    Email: sales@zas.com.au
    Like our Facebook Page

Comment

After the enthusiastic response to this one, thought I might bump it with another few shots.

M-Wash+ONR+Hyperseal

Comment

How do you all find ONR? I had a bottle but didn't quite sure if that ok to use. Most likely scratch my paint more than anything.

Comment

Originally posted by DecemberHeat View Post
          How do you all find ONR? I had a bottle but didn't quite sure if that ok to use. Most likely scratch my paint more than anything.
          Why?

Comment

Originally posted by DecemberHeat View Post
            Total convert here - albeit it is primarily used a maintenance wash

Comment

That's an amazing product. It not only changed the colour of the car but also the make (he he he he he)..... sorry I'm in one of those cheeky (little shit) moods this morning.

Can I drop off my Forrester for you to do the same ???

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Yoni View Post
                That's an amazing product. It not only changed the colour of the car but also the make (he he he he he)..... sorry I'm in one of those cheeky (little shit) moods this morning.

Can I drop off my Forrester for you to do the same ???
                You want a Subaru turned into a Honda?
                The hell is wrong with you.

Comment

Yeah good point.... . (but its the principle of your skill)

Comment

Working...
                  X