No announcement yet.

Kenco Leather Chamois, Meguiars Lambswool Washmit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My crystal ball tells me your wallet is going to be very empty after I come by. :twisted: Then again it might just be your technique. You can hope so anyway for the time being.

Comment

I love my Pakshak WW towels for drying my car. I have a number of them, paint/body, rims, lower parts of car, door jabs, underbonnet all get a different one.

Cannot speak highly enough of them. Ranney at Pakshak, has always been awesome to deal with too.

Comment

I have the Megs lambswool mitt, excellent mitt, have been using it for a few years now, to make it really glide, put a few drops of wash mix onto the glove and then wet it, rub your hand around and make the glove all sudsy, this gives a bit of extra lubrication and helps it glide over the paint.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayde_DP
          TUFFTR,
          Sounds like you bought the micro spun washmitt, you need to get the genuine lambswool mitt approx $20, the micro washmitt is to harsh, and as for a chamios, get yourself a microfibre one, aquatouch or a meguairs
          Jayde
          I'm with Jayde on this as well
          I have been useing them for some time now and they do the job great
          as yet I have not used the drying towel but will get one soon

Comment

sorry to sort of thread mine here..

but speaking of chamois'.. has anyone used Oates EnkaFill car cloths? They are the ones that come in the orange tubes.. about $40 for the extra large one..

I find mine to be pretty good, although its getting old and is starting to leave a few strands of material behind on the paint.

Anyone else used them? What were/are your thoughts?

I'd recommend them, only bad thing is they take a little while to break in..

Comment

The Oates are still one of the best synthetic chamois around, but they just don't finish off as good as MF(especially on black), i still use them for door jams, wheels and wiping down interiors etc. Try and source them from a bulk product distributor, i buy a pack of 3 extra large for around $60, no containers, just come in a plastic bag.

Comment

I have just got my aquatowel and think its great - had been putting it off for some time and should not have waited so long, it gives the darker colour cars a great finish.

Comment

I have the Oates and recently purchased the Aquatouch microfibre chamois and it's great. I have found that on my black Liberty the Oates is leaving streaks (good ol black shows everything) and I feel I may leave it for lighter coloured cars or replace my secondary chamois with this the Oates (as Jayde does).

Comment

Appreciate a little of Luxurious Within your Lifetime

es not need to be the actual service provider the buddy member of the family or even an individual through function that has the truly amazing discount associated with acting house building In the end just because it is actually actually likely with regard to all of us to complete the actual certain house creating the entire strategy your self it doesn't designed that it is frequently the best 03 associated with motion for you personally For help with your house creating the entire task review Paddock Contractors the actual creating the entire organization upon situation which providers in order to Brighton Howell http://www.sitdress.com/Wedding-Dresses.html Wixom because excellent because all Livingston Region The state of michigan through stirlingstoneworksSolar House Building Manual Wear capital t Skip This particular! a photo voltaic house creating a entire manual prepare in order to feeling a great deal You've already been beginning to locate a simplest strategy how you can " plug" your house in orde http://www.lingeriesroom.com/babydolls.html http://www.lingeriesroom.com

Comment

I really love suede, there are suede zara boots I wear them under my clothes, and there are leather boots for sure, now we donít wear suede rain. Found an interesting article.
                      [Recommended] ✅ The Best Rated Genuine Leather Chamois for Cars - Reviews & Buying Guide in 2019. Check it Now!

Comment

Working...
                      X