No announcement yet.

Closing thoughts on Swissvax Concorso Review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

afaik the 42 and 55 is rebottled collectors and concours, but with different colour tinters

just like worlds best wax, though they don't even bother changing the colour.... or the names

Comment

From the sample I had, looks on the paint were the same. Even in the pot they look, smell, and feel pretty similar. They are meant to have the same carnauba content too. Just RG55 darker red. At this stage, we'll call them just 'similar'. :lol: Still awesome, Vics is my favourite, and at the price it is it's hard to fault.

I'd still like some BL to try. Smells like apples im told. I remember a while ago when Mark was still looking for the pot to put it in. Someone had machined up their own presentation pot, and he liked the idea. I think it was on Autopia. They got a BL reserve too, meant to have 70+% carnauba. Both of these cost WAY too much for me though.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dan_S
        Hey mate any particular reasons why you're considering this wax?
        RG BL suits where I am at with my collection. I have a lot of the standard stuff that we all talk about here (all excellent stuff) but I'm missing a premium, newly formulated wax. If money were the main consideration, I'd not be buying this in the hope of getting value .

Comment

Makes sense mate, I was thinking the same sort of way about this wax, another tempting product. I'm now a little sceptical however when hearing their other products may be re-labelled Vic Wax. I've done some quick searching and can't really find any discussion on forums thus far.

Comment

It gave my black finish a cloudy look when left in the sun

Comment

I find applying and wiping off panel by panel is the best way, love this wax.

Comment

I have a pot of this still after a few years. Find the OPs comments about application are true and also the crystallization.

Comment

Working...
                X