Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also registering my interest for future sample runs.

Comment

• I'm interested in being considered for future samples too.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattwatt View Post
        Also registering my interest for future sample runs.
        Originally posted by Milooper View Post
        I'm interested in being considered for future samples too.
        Gents, welcome to DP but Im not too sure what you are registering for here. Its a pretty old thread and if its for future samples or products that the site sponsors feel generous enough to offer as samples for testing and review, generally they will start a new thread and its normally first in best dressed. Welcome again and i love the enthusiasm
        Last edited by LIBERTYRX1; 18-03-2015, 05:27 PM.
        The thing that you do, after your day job, in your free time, early in the morning or late at night. The thing you read about, write about, think about, fantasize about. that thing you do alone and theres no one to impress, nothing to prove, no money to be made, simply a passion to pursue. Thats it, thats your thing, thats your heart , your guide, Thats the thing you must, must do.

Comment

• Originally posted by LIBERTYRX1 View Post
          Gents, welcome to DP but Im not too sure what you are registering for here. Its a pretty old thread and if its for future samples or products that the site sponsors feel generous enough to offer as samples for testing and review, generally they will start a new thread and its normally first in best dressed. Welcome again and i love the enthusiasm
          Cheers for that. I thought being a sticky thread that it was an ongoing thing. Will keep a look out for new sample threads.

Comment

• I'm interested in trying out future samples out

Comment

• I'm interested also too

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
                As an introduction, we will be trialing the following promotion for the Product Review Forum.

How Do I Get Involved?
                Register your interest in this thread as samples become available.

What Is On Offer? Forum sponsors will at random times, supply a sample of a product of their choice to Detail Paradise members. Sponsors may elect to offer a single sample, or multiple samples, for multiple reviews from different members to achieve a broader opinion of the product.

What Do I Need To Do? Test the product and share your results and findings with the forum. Focus on application methods and how to get the best results from the product, durability if applicable, type of finish achieved and any other important points.

To kick things off, ZAS have 3 x pre-release samples of Prima Infinity Trim and Tyre Cream. Those interested in testing can submit their interest by replying to the thread!
                Have a new car
                it would be great to see how it goes against what I have been using

Comment

• Bump, keen to try out any samples and share my results
                  Mob: 0447 235 547
                  E: ayman@leadingdetailing.com.au
                  W: www.leadingdetailing.com.au
                  F: http://www.facebook.com/leadingedgecardetailing

Comment

• Registering my interest. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X