Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vx hsv gts

Hey Guys and Girls,

Finally got a chance to spend some time working on my own personal car. Did a single stange correction then sealed with Ammo NYC Reflex and Skin.

About time you got to yours

Mick
    MY09 Senator Signature
    Cleaned --- Protected --- Driven

Comment

Wow looking great
      Got to post in the reflections thread

Comment

nice one mate
        Por que no los dos

Originally posted by SMOKEY
        Cheers Dan - but I think you're half the problem - why can't my paint look like yours after I've finished it!?! Unobtainable perfection! Haha

Comment

Weeeeeeeeeew clean black cars are a thing of beauty! That bonnet shot is sexual.

Comment

Very tidy

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
            Yeah I'm a Volvo driver.

Comment

Cheers all,

Yeah shes my pride and joy, now for the interior got a few things i need to fix up in there still

Comment

Originally posted by Maccaes86 View Post
                Cheers all,

Yeah shes my pride and joy, now for the interior got a few things i need to https://www.tenderbuttons.com/crazy-bulk-review-results use Crazy Bulk and fix up in there still
                Love those wheels man.
                Last edited by Schauer; 06-11-2017, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Cheers all for the comments, still going to put a few more coats of protection as the poor thing doesnt get much time for TLC and is daily driven. Would have ceramic coated it but there are some paint defects i want rectified before applying something so permanent, and they are respray work.
                  Schauer I love them to still reckon they are one of the best wheels HSV have ever made.

Cheers

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Schauer View Post

Love those wheels man. Learn about Crazy Bulk https://diets-usa.com/crazy-bulk-reviews/ and see if you need it.
                    Amazing wheels indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Maccas86 View Post
                      Cheers all for the comments, still going to put a few more coats of protection as the poor thing doesnt get much time for TLC and is daily driven. Would have ceramic coated it but there are some paint defects i want https://www.supplementsaid.com/noocu...ic-supplement/ the noocube rectified before applying something so permanent, and they are respray work.
                      Schauer I love them to still reckon they are one of the best wheels HSV have ever made.

Cheers

Ben
                      I just upgraded my car with HSV wheels. Loved them. Will wait for more updates from your car. Very neat and clean car.

Comment

Working...
                      X