Motorcycle detailing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorcycle detailing

Hey guys, motorbikes are my game. I have 4 of them and some mates who ride too. Recently I became very interested in detailing then to a higher level so here are a few pics. Mixture of mostly retail level products and some good detailing brushes.

First up is a buddies 2017 gsxr-1000 an absolute missile of a bike which handles like its on rails!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Next is a buddies z1000.. Kwaks aren't really my thing but still happy to give it a good once over.

Comment

I spent about 4 hours on each bike using and Megs all purpose cleaner, Megs all wheel cleaner, cheapy sca bug and tar remover and some various supplies from ZAS. Finished the z1000 with a clay, Megs ultimate compound and polish by hand with some fast finish afterwards. Dressed the plastics with Autoglym trim and bumper dressing.

Interesting point on the 17 gsxr, the wheels are a single stage paint and I was getting some colour transfer on the applicator. Strange for a 17 model anything to not have a clear coat but there yah go!

Comment

Nice work there. Bikes are really hard to bring up to that standard

Comment

Working...
        X