Motorcycle detailing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorcycle detailing

Hey guys, motorbikes are my game. I have 4 of them and some mates who ride too. Recently I became very interested in detailing then to a higher level so here are a few pics. Mixture of mostly retail level products and some good detailing brushes.

First up is a buddies 2017 gsxr-1000 an absolute missile of a bike which handles like its on rails!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Next is a buddies z1000.. Kwaks aren't really my thing but still happy to give it a good once over.

Comment

I spent about 4 hours on each bike using and Megs all purpose cleaner, Megs all wheel cleaner, cheapy sca bug and tar remover and some various supplies from ZAS. Finished the z1000 with a clay, Megs ultimate compound and polish by hand with some fast finish afterwards. Dressed the plastics with Autoglym trim and bumper dressing.

Interesting point on the 17 gsxr, the wheels are a single stage paint and I was getting some colour transfer on the applicator. Strange for a 17 model anything to not have a clear coat but there yah go!

Comment

Nice work there. Bikes are really hard to bring up to that standard

Comment

That gsxr colour scheme is awesome. Looks great!

Comment

https://uvglobaltechnology.com/

We are top producers of HIGH QUALITY counterfeit currencies. We have been in business for over 10 years now, with millions of our products in circulation worldwide. We have a network of thousands of active users, who are proud to proclaim trust and satisfaction over the years.
            These bills are not home made. We use industrial and professional manufacturing techniques to produce the best quality counterfeit bills you’ll find in the market.
            We offer only original high quality counterfeit currency notes. We use the latest technology to produce our notes so that it looks 100% identical to the real note. This thus implies all security features present in the real notes are present in the note we make. Our team is composed of High Quality IT technicians from US, Taiwan and China. Our banknotes are printed on 80% cotton 20% cellulose paper which differs substantially from normal paper. By using special printing techniques, several picture elements on the front of the banknote are identifiable by touch.
            “ We ship from USA, Canada and Germany. We use different locations for security reasons.”

Visit our online store.....https://uvglobaltechnology.com/
            Last edited by Mexicain; 03-12-2019, 10:04 AM.

Comment

These brushes are excellent for that job: http://raceglaze.com.au/five-detailing-brush-set/
              I've used them for years

Comment

Working...
              X