• Show
Clear All

• VE Senator skirt plus about six hours of shine

Mick
    MY09 Senator Signature
    Cleaned --- Protected --- Driven

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      The thing that you do, after your day job, in your free time, early in the morning or late at night. The thing you read about, write about, think about, fantasize about. that thing you do alone and theres no one to impress, nothing to prove, no money to be made, simply a passion to pursue. Thats it, thats your thing, thats your heart , your guide, Thats the thing you must, must do.

Comment

• Wow Nick. Threadkiller.
        Timmeh!!!

Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.

Want some tips to help with taking detailing photos? Click here!

Comment

• Some great 50/50s going on lately

Comment

• Originally posted by AussieTimmeh View Post
            Wow Nick. Threadkiller.
            thanks Timber. My mate is working on this at the moment. Not so much a testament to the corrected side as Holden Phantom Black is a piece of piss to correct but just shows what 5 years of car wash cafes can do.

Cream leather interior. can wait for those 50/50s
            The thing that you do, after your day job, in your free time, early in the morning or late at night. The thing you read about, write about, think about, fantasize about. that thing you do alone and theres no one to impress, nothing to prove, no money to be made, simply a passion to pursue. Thats it, thats your thing, thats your heart , your guide, Thats the thing you must, must do.

Comment

• holy moly...looks almost as bad as mine lol
              Por que no los dos

Originally posted by SMOKEY
              Cheers Dan - but I think you're half the problem - why can't my paint look like yours after I've finished it!?! Unobtainable perfection! Haha

Comment

• Holy f*ck!
                Direct quote from when I saw the Caprice. Damn fine work!

Mick
                MY09 Senator Signature
                Cleaned --- Protected --- Driven

Comment

Working...
                X