Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing fancy, just an ML's console lid with 50% less forearm grease...
    Cracked me up. :lol:

Comment

Awesome shots guys. What products is everyone using for those interiors? I tried using Zaino leather cleaner yesterday with a really soft brush, absolute fail.
      "MLITE" - 2015 BMW M135i in Valencia Orange

Comment

A good 50/50 taken on weekend on a Stagea:

Elite Finish
        Adelaide Detailer

0433 700 139
        www.elitefinish.com.au
        hamish@elitefinish.com.au
        https://www.facebook.com/elitefinish

Comment

This is my car. The whole car was like this, if not worse in some places. With some decent RIDS scattered around.
          In hind sight it was a big job for my first attempt at paint correction.
          And that's only a rubbish mechanic light my dad has had for years. If I had PolishDocs street light OH MAN it would have looked white instead of black lol
          Last edited by johnrizo; 16-04-2012, 06:22 PM.
          John Rizo

Comment

My best one to date

Comment

no words for that matty except ...................... "and the winner is....."

just awesome
              The thing that you do, after your day job, in your free time, early in the morning or late at night. The thing you read about, write about, think about, fantasize about. that thing you do alone and theres no one to impress, nothing to prove, no money to be made, simply a passion to pursue. Thats it, thats your thing, thats your heart , your guide, Thats the thing you must, must do.

Comment

Not a 50/50 but a before and after on seperate headlights

Comment

I'll join in... Toyota Kluger seat !!!

Kim

Comment

If only I took a photo of the engine cover of a white '77 Porsche (with original paint that had never been machine polished) I did last year. One side was brown, the other white.
                    Last edited by Wolfgang; 18-04-2012, 09:35 PM.
                    "Perfection is lots of little things done well." Fernand Point

Comment

Ill chip in with a leather seat.
                      The thing that you do, after your day job, in your free time, early in the morning or late at night. The thing you read about, write about, think about, fantasize about. that thing you do alone and theres no one to impress, nothing to prove, no money to be made, simply a passion to pursue. Thats it, thats your thing, thats your heart , your guide, Thats the thing you must, must do.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang View Post
                        If only I took a photo of the engine cover of a white '77 Porsche (that had never been machine polished) I did last year . One side was brown, the other white.
                        no photo - doesnt count -lol

but can only imagine

Comment

Originally posted by LIBERTYRX1 View Post
                          no photo - doesnt count -lol

but can only imagine
                          I know.

I was not happy with myself, remembered absolutely everything except the camera.

Managed to destroy half a DJ Gentle Gray bar (thankfully an older piece) and turned a white LC CCS to brown.
                          "Perfection is lots of little things done well." Fernand Point

Comment

Working on my car..

Comment

Truck fuel tank.

Bonnet of a 1996 EF Falcon wagon
                              Trev. Tiger Car Cleaning. 0408 100 467. Melbourne Outer East & Yarra Valley.

Comment

Nissan X-Trail headlight.

Ford Fairlane G220 tyre.
                                Trev. Tiger Car Cleaning. 0408 100 467. Melbourne Outer East & Yarra Valley.

Comment

Working...
                                X