Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi, new to the forum but detailing for some time!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, new to the forum but detailing for some time!

Hi guys,

New to the forum. Learned to detail by watching youtube and reading forums like this. Been at it for the last 2-3 years. I've attempted several details and fix ups during that time, either on a friends car or on my own car. I made all the general newbie mistakes on my old car, which I've since sold, so I didn't have to start from scratch with my newer car .
    I currently drive a Mazda 3 sedan 2015, not really my choice since my parents forked out the money.

I have to say since I took up detailing, I've spent quite a bit of money on it, from buying gear (ie.DA polisher & Pads) to decent MF towels and not to mention all the supplies.

So, I was wondering how much have everyone else here spent on detailing products?
    And, also, I have an issue with my products going off after a while especially in summer, how is everyone else storing their stuff? I just keep all my products in a cabinet in the garage.

Originally posted by 3_Jacks
    Hi guys,

New to the forum. Learned to detail by watching youtube and reading forums like this. Been at it for the last 2-3 years. I've attempted several details and fix ups during that time, either on a friends car or on my own car. I made all the general newbie mistakes on my old car, which I've since sold, so I didn't have to start from scratch with my newer car .
    I currently drive a Mazda 3 sedan 2015, not really my choice since my parents forked out the money.

I have to say since I took up detailing, I've spent quite a bit of money on it, from buying gear (ie.DA polisher & Pads) to decent MF towels and not to mention all the supplies.

So, I was wondering how much have everyone else here spent on detailing products?
    And, also, I have an issue with my products going off after a while especially in summer, how is everyone else storing their stuff? I just keep all my products in a cabinet in the garage.
    Welcome. My detailing obsession turned into a warehouse full of products
    Zen Automotive Suppliers Pty Ltd
    Premium Car Detailing Products & Accessories
    Email: sales@zas.com.au
    Like our Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
    X