Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member, longtime lurker!

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking and admiring everyone's work on this forum for about 5 years, so I thought it was about time to join in.

In the last 6 months I've bought what I think is a nice car - a 2009 Volkswagen R36 Passat. I've also finally started detailing for a living (part time) out of this car as I saw people doing it on Youtube a while ago and thought I would love to give it a go.

I plan on doing some in depth reviews on my experiences with new products as I try them. The first will be a 2 week comparison of 4 different tyre dressings which I am starting over the coming weekend.

I'm looking forward to finally joining the discussion!

Regards,
    Nick

Is it normal for a new post to not show up immediately?

I've been trying to post a review of a product and it doesn't seem to be showing up in the review section. Are these posts moderated by somebody before being posted?

I gave up after trying 3 times. Somebody may have to delete a couple if they eventually all show up.

Comment

Not too sure who are the mods at the moment but contact the guys at ZAS, they will be able to help.
      When is the next track day?

Comment

Hello everyone. My name is Max from Victoria and am interested to learn more about automotive mechanical repair and being part of this forum is a good advantage for me to enhance my skills and hopefully to share as well here.See you all around folks

Comment

Working...
        X