Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi all and good morning. Ross here from eastern Melbourne. Joining to seek some wisdom and learn about the available products, shops, market, tools and tricks.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Originally posted by peco250
    Hi all and good morning. Ross here from eastern Melbourne. Joining to seek some wisdom and learn about the available products, shops, market, tools and tricks.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Yo mate, Iím not in much of a position to welcome as Iím only a recent contributor but it seems Iím well more qualified than I thought. This place is well more quiet than it used to be.

Iíd hazard a guess most bros are over at Detailingworld due to mostly using UK/Europe based products.

If youíre getting stuck into detailing, get over there and join in.

Comment

Yes its a bit quiet here, but nevertheless welcome mate. I frequent both as well the us based autopia forum. I find the uk based one more geared towards waxes/car wash (i can just picture brewing some waxes while its cold and slushy outside). The us site on other hand has more info on coatings.

Cheers

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello everyone... my name is Ash from Gosford, NSW. Looking forward to be productive to share some of skills car detailing and electrical topics. See you all around guys.

Comment

Working...
        X