Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello 👋

Hi Guys,

just emigrated to the sunshime coast from Glasgow Scotland, Iím waiting on my detailing stuff being shipped over with the rest of my tools etc.

Im wondering if you guys can point me in the direction of somewhere that sells the Menzerna Polish range and also perhaps Carlack products or similar?

Or, if you have recommendations for products that lend themselves to the Aussie weather and protect well from the sun, letís here them..

i collect a vodu Blue SS sport wagon tomorrow, and Iíd like to bring it up to a nice standard.

ill be reading away in the background bit thought Iíd say gday here and ask for advice

Allan
    Last edited by sarefeet; 29-09-2018, 11:49 PM.

Originally posted by sarefeet
    Hi Guys,

just emigrated to the sunshime coast from Glasgow Scotland, I�m waiting on my detailing stuff being shipped over with the rest of my tools etc.

Im wondering if you guys can point me in the direction of somewhere that sells the Menzerna Polish range and also perhaps Carlack products or similar?

Or, if you have recommendations for products that lend themselves to the Aussie weather and protect well from the sun, let�s here them..

i collect a vodu Blue SS sport wagon tomorrow, and I�d like to bring it up to a nice standard.

ill be reading away in the background bit thought I�d say gday here and ask for advice

Allan
    Welcome along Alan. I'm sure you will be shocked by the price of products , tools, arhh heck everything in Australia.
    Some products are more readily available than others eg Auto Glym at Supercheap Auto. Others basically online stores.
    Menzerna is available from carcareproducts.
    Enjoy the sunshine.

crash486

Comment

Working...
    X