Site update?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

looking into all these issues. Please allow time to sort them out.

- Chat is back. Find it under the HOME page in the sub-navigation, next to 'New Topics'.

(Code has been added to pop-out the chat box into a new window. Hope that doesn't cause any issues with the Firefox browser).

- Site should still work in Tapatalk.

Appreciate your patience while we try and improve the site for everyone.

Comment

Big Dave UserNameRejected

- Latest Activity tab is still in each section.

Next to the Forums / Topics or Posts tab, depending where on the site you are;
      http://detailparadise.com.au/forum/g...te?view=stream

Will investigate a date based order - thanks for the suggestion.
      Ok, things look a little different tonight? Turn the computer on and the site looks totally different, I guess the outage was for some maintenance? Looks

Comment

Originally posted by QIKMIK View Post
        Tried. Wasn't working for me.

Mick
        o well

Comment

Note: I found this afternoon that when I first browse to the forum, it doesn't show me as logged in but when I hit the "Today's posts" link, it loads the search and shows me as logged in.

Mick
          MY09 Senator Signature
          Cleaned --- Protected --- Driven

Comment

Hey QIKMIK, thanks for letting us know.

We are looking into a few issues with the site upgrade.

Appreciate your patience while we look into these.

Comment

i dont see 'new topics' under home
              I do see chats though...but it's not really chat...it's pm chat, you need to add ppl and more or less just pms them
              Por que no los dos

Originally posted by SMOKEY
              Cheers Dan - but I think you're half the problem - why can't my paint look like yours after I've finished it!?! Unobtainable perfection! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by KNGPN View Post
                i dont see 'new topics' under home
                I do see chats though...but it's not really chat...it's pm chat, you need to add ppl and more or less just pms them
                Same here

Comment

On my android phone I can't see the "last post" column without turning my phone to the landscape orientation, and you then need to scroll down to see all the rows/topics. And the white background instead of blue makes it far too bright to read on my phone in dark surroundings.

On my PC it's bearable, I just won't be visiting this site much on my phone anymore.

Comment

How do you find all the threads you've started? I used to go into my profile and see All Threads Started By. The search function doesn't seem to be working well. Any help would be appreciated!
                    Timmeh!!!

Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.

Want some tips to help with taking detailing photos? Click here!

Comment

Originally posted by EG30 View Post
                      On my android phone I can't see the "last post" column without turning my phone to the landscape orientation, and you then need to scroll down to see all the rows/topics. And the white background instead of blue makes it far too bright to read on my phone in dark surroundings.

On my PC it's bearable, I just won't be visiting this site much on my phone anymore.
                      Hi, we are looking into improving the mobile design for all devices.

We must admit, the current mobile site is a big improvement to what it was previously!

Comment

Originally posted by AussieTimmeh View Post
                        How do you find all the threads you've started? I used to go into my profile and see All Threads Started By. The search function doesn't seem to be working well. Any help would be appreciated!
                        Hey Timmeh, have you tried the advanced search here; http://detailparadise.com.au/search?...7D&AdvSearch=1

Members > Started posts only selected?

Comment

Has anyone else found that the order of new posts in threads is all over the place?

Mick
                          MY09 Senator Signature
                          Cleaned --- Protected --- Driven

Comment

Yeah seems a bit off. Also i miss the unread post button unless i'm overlooking it.
                            Mark

Comment

I'm liking the site update. Mobile view is great, and works a lot better than tapatalk. Great work!

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post

Hey Timmeh, have you tried the advanced search here; http://detailparadise.com.au/search?...7D&AdvSearch=1

Members > Started posts only selected?
                                I'll give that a go, thanks.
                                Timmeh!!!

Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.

Want some tips to help with taking detailing photos? Click here!

Comment

Working...
                                X