Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying an Shop Vac!?

Hi
    I have to buy a vacuum cleaner for my garage because my old one is broken. It should not cost too much, because actually no vacuum cleaner was additionally planned. I think 200$ would be ok.
    Do you have some ideas for me?

Hello
    We have a Craftsman wet/dry vacuum (you can find more information here https://allaboutsaws.com/best-shop-vac/) for our balcony and the garage. It's quite impressive how much more power and flexibility you get with such a device. Especially after the winter, the cleaning of the terrace is hardly possible but with this cleaner, it goes easy, therefore, it makes sense to purchase a wet/dry vacuum cleaner. Above all, you can also pre-clean with water and then simply soak up the remaining dirt. That's pretty handy
    Sure, they cost a bit more than regular vacuum cleaners, but for us, the investment was definitely worth it.
    Whether you are a contractor or an amateur woodworker, you can easily use one of the best shop vacs from our reviews to clean up all kinds of messes.
    Last edited by morris1; 20-08-2018, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Try some of the bunnings ones. They are cheap and can take them back if they break down. Quality is ok but nothing special.

Cheers

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X