What made you smile (or laugh) today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What made you smile (or laugh) today

I thought I would start a positive thread, we seem to have enough of the other (not saying we shouldn't) and I thought
    a little ray of sunshine after a crappy day might help to make us smile or even better, love life a little more.

I saw today a member of the muslim brothers get caught using his mobile phone while driving. He was almost
    screaming at the policeman that pulled him over to the side of the road outside a post office.
    He said to the policeman, "why don't you go catch real crooks f**cker", the policeman didn't bat any eye,
    he just kept writing the ticket. I am pretty sure the policeman said it was going to cost him $400.00, I SMILED
    and felt like

I have to say that it SURE made my day. Strike 1 for police and assorted ar**holes.... NIL

I remember I read in the news that a traffic officer asked a muslim woman to take off her burka so that he could identify her to her licence ID as she was speeding. She took it to court saying that he was racist.

What made me smile today was my missus texted me a joke saying 'we should jump in the freezing lake to freeze our nuts off'. She was meant to say butts, damn autocorrect.
    Jon
    Email: jon@obsessiveshine.com.au

Comment

I just got 2 weeks off work today instead of 2 nightshifts this weekend that I had planned off for months, all because a wannabe boss stooge tried to fark me over! Why try and fark over the people who do the right thing???

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Smurf View Post
        I thought I would start a positive thread, we seem to have enough of the other (not saying we shouldn't) and I thought
        a little ray of sunshine after a crappy day might help to make us smile or even better, love life a little more.

I saw today a member of the muslim brothers get caught using his mobile phone while driving. He was almost
        screaming at the policeman that pulled him over to the side of the road outside a post office.
        He said to the policeman, "why don't you go catch real crooks f**cker", the policeman didn't bat any eye,
        he just kept writing the ticket. I am pretty sure the policeman said it was going to cost him $400.00, I SMILED
        and felt like

I have to say that it SURE made my day. Strike 1 for police and assorted ar**holes.... NIL
        he was pissed coz he didn't have enough time to call his cousins or update his FB status
        The thing that you do, after your day job, in your free time, early in the morning or late at night. The thing you read about, write about, think about, fantasize about. that thing you do alone and theres no one to impress, nothing to prove, no money to be made, simply a passion to pursue. Thats it, thats your thing, thats your heart , your guide, Thats the thing you must, must do.

Comment

Just got breath tested ...and I'm still legal to drive....had a couple...... but obviously not too much ....smiles and drives away....
          "The bitterness of poor quality remains
          long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." -Benjamin Franklin

Relax......... I'm from the internet!

Comment

Saw this on my facebook feed today - made me laugh. Hopeless.

Comment

This made me laugh. Then it made me cry.
              TwentyFiveSixteen
              '88 190E 2.5-16 (George)
              http://www.twentyfivesixteen.com/

Comment

Originally posted by tinsnips View Post
                Saw this on my facebook feed today - made me laugh. Hopeless.
                Whaaaaaaaat.....
                Timmeh!!!

Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.

Want some tips to help with taking detailing photos? Click here!

Comment

he must have done this in between washes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJu0O7OkheI
                  The thing that you do, after your day job, in your free time, early in the morning or late at night. The thing you read about, write about, think about, fantasize about. that thing you do alone and theres no one to impress, nothing to prove, no money to be made, simply a passion to pursue. Thats it, thats your thing, thats your heart , your guide, Thats the thing you must, must do.

Comment

Originally posted by MercedesBenz View Post
                    This made me laugh. Then it made me cry.
                    I thought this was one of those I did this to show what NOT to do. There is so many things wrong with what this bloke is doing.
                    Thanks goodness I don't live in America and own a Mercedes...

Comment

Holy sheep balls that guy can't seriously be polishing like that for real!!

Anyway, spent yesterday and today driving down great ocean road and Beech Forest quite spiritedly...was pleasantly surprised at the C250 handling and paddle gears holding when I wanted it to

Bon Vivant Automotive Care
                      Unit 1, 5-7 Macaulay Street, Williamstown North, Victoria 3016
                      T: (03) 9681 9770
                      W: bonvivantautocare.com.au
                      E: info@bonvivantautocare.com.au
                      FB: https://www.facebook.com/BonVivantAutomotiveCare

Comment

Got a thumbs up from a policeman yesterday instead of the usual car search and defect list I'm much more used to

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2
                        - Debonair Detailing -
                        https://www.facebook.com/DebonairDetail

Comment

Got taken for a drive in a 700hp angry beast of a camaro yesterday. ...the interior is a work of panel art the exterior is flawless the underside is a work of art .....That made me smile a lot....and TBH I cant stop thinking about it. ...

Comment

It looked a bit like this......

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X