No announcement yet.

What made you smile (or laugh) today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People actually drive and sit in that, that's what gets me. What does their house look like? It's just normal for them. I use to be a pest controller and some of the things I seen was beyond belief.
    I don't consider myself a germaphobe, but I wouldn't go within 100 metres of that mess. I drove mums car the other week and she had some used tissues in the cup holders and I was disgusted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joel. View Post
      People actually drive and sit in that, that's what gets me. What does their house look like? It's just normal for them. I use to be a pest controller and some of the things I seen was beyond belief.
      I don't consider myself a germaphobe, but I wouldn't go within 100 metres of that mess. I drove mums car the other week and she had some used tissues in the cup holders and I was disgusted.
      100 agree

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Got the dogs painted by some talented lady in Russia. They made me smile, they are so perfect.

Finley by Joel, on Flickr

Charlie by Joel, on Flickr

Comment

• "Always wanted a Bentley" better stand on the roof. I can just imagine the scratches he put on it getting up there.

Comment

• If I had a Bentley I'd do that just for shits and giggles.

Comment

"Always wanted a Bentley" better stand on the roof. I can just imagine the scratches he put on it getting up there.

It's a Rental

Comment

"Always wanted a Bentley" better stand on the roof. I can just imagine the scratches he put on it getting up there.

See his priorities are correct..... buys a Bentley before a house. Seems about right.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Nope...
                  Square 1 Automotive Detailing
                  Correct - Refine - Protect - Maintain

Email: gareth@square1detailing.com.au
                  Instagram: square1detailing
                  Facebook: www.facebook.com/Square1AutomotiveDetailing

Comment

• I had to try it [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassie View Post
                      I need a shower after seeing this.
                      ^^This!

Comment

• This smiling porker made me smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        The thing that you do, after your day job, in your free time, early in the morning or late at night. The thing you read about, write about, think about, fantasize about. that thing you do alone and theres no one to impress, nothing to prove, no money to be made, simply a passion to pursue. Thats it, thats your thing, thats your heart , your guide, Thats the thing you must, must do.

Comment

• I recently bought a new vacuum a henry vacuum and I thought of trying it out by cleaning around my house with it. My dog was so fascinated with it, he kept following me around the house. It was really funny to see him watching the vacuum cleaner like that, thinking that it was some sort of a prey.

Comment

• Made it into work today just as it started to rain - forecast to clear by the time I head home. Car may stay clean for like 4 days now...
                            Square 1 Automotive Detailing
                            Correct - Refine - Protect - Maintain

Email: gareth@square1detailing.com.au
                            Instagram: square1detailing
                            Facebook: www.facebook.com/Square1AutomotiveDetailing

Comment

• Originally posted by killi View Post
                              I recently bought a new vacuum a henry vacuum and I thought of trying it out by cleaning around my house with it. My dog was so fascinated with it, he kept following me around the house. It was really funny to see him watching the vacuum cleaner like that, thinking that it was some sort of a prey.
                              too cute
                              The thing that you do, after your day job, in your free time, early in the morning or late at night. The thing you read about, write about, think about, fantasize about. that thing you do alone and theres no one to impress, nothing to prove, no money to be made, simply a passion to pursue. Thats it, thats your thing, thats your heart , your guide, Thats the thing you must, must do.

Comment

• Nick Nath...I know how much you like lanes
                                Last edited by KNGPN; 14-03-2017, 10:12 PM.
                                Por que no los dos

Originally posted by SMOKEY
                                Cheers Dan - but I think you're half the problem - why can't my paint look like yours after I've finished it!?! Unobtainable perfection! Haha

Comment

Working...
                                X