What made you smile (or laugh) today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wolfgang View Post
    I parked behind a Range Rover Evoque convertible yesterday, I couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of it.
    "oh, the humanity !!" Saw an orange one in the wild ................Just hideous !!!

Is there an more cynically conceived car on the market today ??

Comment

• Originally posted by AusAbarth View Post
      "oh, the humanity !!" Saw an orange one in the wild ................Just hideous !!!

Is there an more cynically conceived car on the market today ??
      Hmmm... The entire Haval range comes to mind. So do the Mercedes AMG GLE coupe and BMW X6 M.
      Last edited by Wolfgang; 13-06-2017, 09:27 PM.
      "Perfection is lots of little things done well." Fernand Point

Comment

• Suppose it was only a matter of time

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/ashfield-a...19-gwufgo.html

Comment

• Originally posted by AusAbarth View Post
          Suppose it was only a matter of time

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/ashfield-a...19-gwufgo.html
          I heard of a similar case in the US recently, couldn't steal the car so they just shot and killed the driver.
          Remember,
          Silence is Golden,
          and Duct Tape is Silver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
            I heard of a similar case in the US recently, couldn't steal the car so they just shot and killed the driver.
            Very sad

Comment

• Great effort at parking............not. Luckily this car was a few parking spots away from mine

and from the look of the bumper and gutter rash on the front wheel too, me thinks parking is not one this drivers forte

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by LIBERTYRX1; 02-07-2017, 12:42 AM.
              The thing that you do, after your day job, in your free time, early in the morning or late at night. The thing you read about, write about, think about, fantasize about. that thing you do alone and theres no one to impress, nothing to prove, no money to be made, simply a passion to pursue. Thats it, thats your thing, thats your heart , your guide, Thats the thing you must, must do.

Comment

• Nice batch of fresh roasted Costa Rican

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                The thing that you do, after your day job, in your free time, early in the morning or late at night. The thing you read about, write about, think about, fantasize about. that thing you do alone and theres no one to impress, nothing to prove, no money to be made, simply a passion to pursue. Thats it, thats your thing, thats your heart , your guide, Thats the thing you must, must do.

Comment

• Yum

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
                  Yeah I'm a Volvo driver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Senator215 View Post
                    Yum

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
                    Thanks Graham. Not that happy with the consistency of the roast but should taste awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by LIBERTYRX1 View Post
                      Thanks Graham. Not that happy with the consistency of the roast but should taste awesome
                      I'll have to pass judgement this weekend.
                      "Perfection is lots of little things done well." Fernand Point

Comment

• Bring some to melb, let me be the judge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan101 View Post
                          Bring some to melb, let me be the judge.
                          want me to post some?

Comment

• Post it to steve, be a good excuse to get to see him 😘

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan101 View Post
                              Post it to steve, be a good excuse to get to see him ��
                              ill bring a fresh batch down next visit

Comment

• Originally posted by LIBERTYRX1 View Post
                                ill bring a fresh batch down next visit
                                Give me plenty of heads up so we can meet up. Maybe put Nath in your suit case too

Comment

Working...
                                X