New Product Range - TACSYSTEM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Product Range - TACSYSTEM

Our latest range of products at ZAS just arrived to our warehouse. Checkout our new TACSYSTEM range at https://www.zas.com.au/brand/50/tacsystem.html

Zen Automotive Suppliers Pty Ltd
    Premium Car Detailing Products & Accessories
    Email: sales@zas.com.au
    Like our Facebook Page

Nice great products

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Yeah I'm a Volvo driver.

Comment

Woo! Great to see TAC back in town!!... great work Joel
      “I know that I don’t know anything more than you know. Really… There are no experts. There is only the integrity of doing and having done.” Terence McKenna

FinishPro Detailing Enhancements
      Web: www.finishpro.com.au Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/finishproAU/ Email: sales@finishpro.com.au

Comment

Thanks guys
        Like our Facebook Page

Comment

Nice. Typo on second page though... "cleaner of hard water deposits from surfaces sucxh as paint, plastics "

Comment

[emoji31] thanks for the pick up. Will edit that
            Like our Facebook Page

Comment

Hi Joel,

This product range looks fantastic. A couple of questions for you regarding TACSYSTEM Quartz Sparkle Plus.

I use a heap of Optimum glosscoat and love it, how does the application of TAC differ? if at all. Any application tips you could give?
              Is it a superior product to glosscoat? Pros and Cons.
              Will Optimum paint prep be OK to prepare before application?
              How do looks and durability compare to glosscoat?

I will be ordering some shortly and if all goes well it wiil be my next go to coating.

Thanks, Matt

Comment

Grabbed samples of Water Spot Zero and Seal today. Had a chat about various products with the girl working there (her name slipped my mind), seemed very polite and profession . Looking forward to testing out the samples, see how they go

Comment

Originally posted by Widget View Post
                  Grabbed samples of Water Spot Zero and Seal today. Had a chat about various products with the girl working there (her name slipped my mind), seemed very polite and profession . Looking forward to testing out the samples, see how they go
                  Alicia
                  The thing that you do, after your day job, in your free time, early in the morning or late at night. The thing you read about, write about, think about, fantasize about. that thing you do alone and theres no one to impress, nothing to prove, no money to be made, simply a passion to pursue. Thats it, thats your thing, thats your heart , your guide, Thats the thing you must, must do.

Comment

Originally posted by GTX3582r View Post
                    Hi Joel,

This product range looks fantastic. A couple of questions for you regarding TACSYSTEM Quartz Sparkle Plus.

I use a heap of Optimum glosscoat and love it, how does the application of TAC differ? if at all. Any application tips you could give?
                    Is it a superior product to glosscoat? Pros and Cons.
                    Will Optimum paint prep be OK to prepare before application?
                    How do looks and durability compare to glosscoat?

I will be ordering some shortly and if all goes well it wiil be my next go to coating.

Thanks, Matt
                    Hi Matt

Application of the TAC is more complicated than Gloss Coat. It's quite sticky on application and doesn't spread like Gloss Coat does.

For looks, I think this is one of those things where you need to make your own conclusions. My car is grey and in my opinion they look the same but it's difficult to see great amount of Gloss on grey at the best of times!

As far as durability, the way it goes on makes me think it might be more durable than Gloss Coat but time will tell.

What I will say though is the Total One Essential polish is a winner. Can be used by hand or machine and when you wipe off the excess it is a dream. Use this as your last step with polishing and then you don't need to do any wipe down with anything before coating.
                    Like our Facebook Page

Comment

Hi Joel,

Thanks for that. I'll give some a go shortly, from what you are saying it may apply similar to kamikaze ISM

Comment

[emoji106]
                        Like our Facebook Page

Comment

Is it finicky with its wipe off time like ISM? I can seem to find any application instructions.

Comment

I haven't actually used ISM but application feels fairly similar to Modesta
                            Like our Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
                            X