ZAS and OptiCoat Products

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZAS and OptiCoat Products

I am interested to buy Optimum HyperSeal so naturally went to the ZAS website, but no show. Looked at the OptiCoat AU site and its there. A bit confused as I thought that ZAS was OptiCoat AUS. Am I missing something here ?? And does the DP discount apply to the Hypercoat

Originally posted by AusAbarth
    I am interested to buy Optimum HyperSeal so naturally went to the ZAS website, but no show. Looked at the OptiCoat AU site and its there. A bit confused as I thought that ZAS was OptiCoat AUS. Am I missing something here ?? And does the DP discount apply to the Hypercoat
    We arenít supposed to sell these products on distributor/reseller sites which is why itís not on there.

If you come pick it up from Alexandria Iíd be more than happy to let the guys know to apply the DP discount?
    Zen Automotive Suppliers Pty Ltd
    Premium Car Detailing Products & Accessories
    Email: sales@zas.com.au
    Like our Facebook Page

Comment

Thanks Joel,

l'll pop over next Saturday, shall l email my list first ???? l need to replenish on some other gear as well

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by AusAbarth
        Thanks Joel,

l'll pop over next Saturday, shall l email my list first ???? l need to replenish on some other gear as well

Cheers
        Yes definitely send that through so they can grab any products you might need from the warehouse before you visit!
        Zen Automotive Suppliers Pty Ltd
        Premium Car Detailing Products & Accessories
        Email: sales@zas.com.au
        Like our Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
        X