Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZAS and OptiCoat Products

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ZAS and OptiCoat Products

    I am interested to buy Optimum HyperSeal so naturally went to the ZAS website, but no show. Looked at the OptiCoat AU site and its there. A bit confused as I thought that ZAS was OptiCoat AUS. Am I missing something here ?? And does the DP discount apply to the Hypercoat

  • #2
    Originally posted by AusAbarth
    I am interested to buy Optimum HyperSeal so naturally went to the ZAS website, but no show. Looked at the OptiCoat AU site and its there. A bit confused as I thought that ZAS was OptiCoat AUS. Am I missing something here ?? And does the DP discount apply to the Hypercoat
    We arenít supposed to sell these products on distributor/reseller sites which is why itís not on there.

    If you come pick it up from Alexandria Iíd be more than happy to let the guys know to apply the DP discount?
    Zen Automotive Suppliers Pty Ltd
    Premium Car Detailing Products & Accessories
    Email: sales@zas.com.au
    Like our Facebook Page

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks Joel,

      l'll pop over next Saturday, shall l email my list first ???? l need to replenish on some other gear as well

      Cheers

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by AusAbarth
        Thanks Joel,

        l'll pop over next Saturday, shall l email my list first ???? l need to replenish on some other gear as well

        Cheers
        Yes definitely send that through so they can grab any products you might need from the warehouse before you visit!
        Zen Automotive Suppliers Pty Ltd
        Premium Car Detailing Products & Accessories
        Email: sales@zas.com.au
        Like our Facebook Page

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks Joel

          shall I use the email sales@...... (hang on it seems to have dropped your website)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by AusAbarth
            Thanks Joel

            shall I use the email sales@...... (hang on it seems to have dropped your website)
            Yes please! That ZAS email is the one
            Zen Automotive Suppliers Pty Ltd
            Premium Car Detailing Products & Accessories
            Email: sales@zas.com.au
            Like our Facebook Page

            Comment


            • #7
              Sorry to hijack your thread.

              Is the Hyper Seal meant to be applied after every wash?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by park_it
                Sorry to hijack your thread.

                Is the Hyper Seal meant to be applied after every wash?
                Can be applied as little or as much as you like. It definitely helps as a drying aid which is good for long term swirl mark reduction.
                Zen Automotive Suppliers Pty Ltd
                Premium Car Detailing Products & Accessories
                Email: sales@zas.com.au
                Like our Facebook Page

                Comment


                • #9
                  A shout out of appreciation to Zas (Alicia and Addison) with dealing with my request - even with tonsillitis

                  Excellent service and advice

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by park_it View Post
                    Sorry to hijack your thread.

                    Is the Hyper Seal meant to be applied after every wash?
                    My plan........ I will use the Optimum QD as a drying aid as I have done for years. And for my two garage Princesses they will get Hyper Sealed every three months as a protective topping over the new Opti Gloss Coat

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X