Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax

Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax is now in stock and available at trade pricing until end of the weekend!

Optimum have taken the No Rinse formula to the next level with Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax. Optimum No Rinse wash & Wax combines the polymer technology behind No Rinse, and combined it with the patented UV protection from Optimum Car Wax.
    Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax is the most technologically advanced car wash system to date, that requires just a single bucket of water to wash an entire car. Optimum No Rinse & Wax (as the name suggests) does not require rinsing with a hose since there are no soapy surfactants to wash off into the storm drains. The added carnauba wax provides months of UV protection from Australia's harsh climate.
    This unique product contains substantive polymers that bond to the paint and protect it from abrasion during the wash. These polymers offer greater protection and lubrication than conventional car washes and leave a slick and glossy finish behind afterwards.
    The waste water in the bucket can be used to water the lawn or disposed of into a sink, where it will be treated.

Other additional benefits of No Rinse Wash & Wax are faster washes, the ability to wash and wax anywhere at anytime including washing inside the garage during winter, no messy runoffs, and a better looking finish. These are just some of the reasons No Rinse Wash & Wax is being used by many people across the world, saving millions of litres of water every year.

http://www.zas.com.au/product/660/op...wax_946ml.html
    http://www.zas.com.au/product/661/op...bulk_3.8l.html
    Zen Automotive Suppliers Pty Ltd
    Premium Car Detailing Products & Accessories
    Email: sales@zas.com.au
    Like our Facebook Page

Awesome! Just ordered some, along with some Prima Amigo and some waffle towels. Cheers Joel!
    Timmeh!!!

Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.

Want some tips to help with taking detailing photos? Click here!

Comment

can this one be used as quick detailer or lubricant for claying?

Comment

PurpleMonkey seems to think so: http://www.detailparadise.com.au/sho...ll=1#post79507

I haven't personally tried it yet to comment.
        Timmeh!!!

Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.

Want some tips to help with taking detailing photos? Click here!

Comment

Clay Lube - yes it's the same technology as the No Rinse Wash & Shine that makes it effective

Quick Detailer - yes but you won't end up with a quick Detailer as such. More like a carnauba spray wax!
          Like our Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by Joel_ZAS View Post
            Clay Lube - yes it's the same technology as the No Rinse Wash & Shine that makes it effective

Quick Detailer - yes but you won't end up with a quick Detailer as such. More like a carnauba spray wax!
            Am I correct in assuming this product is a slightly different formulation to the "no rinse wash and shine"?

Are both products still available? Or has the wash and wax superseded the wash and shine?

Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

The new No Rinse Wash & Wax is simply No Rinse Wash & Shine plus carnauba wax.

Both are still available. Full OPT range here http://zas.com.au/brand/23/optimum_p...hnologies.html
              Like our Facebook Page

Comment

The new No Rinse Wash & Wax is simply No Rinse Wash & Shine plus carnauba wax.

Both are still available. Full OPT range here http://zas.com.au/brand/23/optimum_p...hnologies.html
                Great, thank you.

Comment

Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax

Hey Joel,

I have OptiCoat on my car and thinking of using Optimum no rinse wash & wax to wash and finish off with Optimum Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer. Are they compatible?

And on odd occasions, I am hoping to also use Optimum waterless spray to wipe up a panel or two from time to time as I don't have access to a hose. Sounds okay to you?

I also PMed you couple of days ago. If you are still offering forum members discount on Zas.com.au, I would appreciate you adding me to that group.

Thanks!

Comment

Sorry for the delay on that! Has been sorted. You just need to log out of the site so it can update.

Regarding Opti-Coat and No Rinse, use No Rinse wash & Shine. Not the Wax.

The process I use is:

1. Wash with ONR
                    2. Spray with Instant Detailer
                    3. Dry

The Opti-Clean is also OK to use when required as you mentioned.
                    Like our Facebook Page

Comment

Thanks Joel, ordered.

Comment

Excellent,
                        will order as soon as member discount kicks in.

Thanks Joel.

Comment

Regarding Opti-Coat and No Rinse, use No Rinse wash & Shine. Not the Wax.
                          Apologies, I know this is an old post/thread but was curious as to why the No Rinse Wash & Wax should not be used on Opti-coat?

To clarify to wash a car with Opti-coat should I use:

No Rinse Wash & Wax
                          No Rinse Wash & Shine
                          Optimum Opti-Clean Waterless Wash

Thank you!
                          Last edited by Vascariz; 06-06-2014, 04:23 PM.

Comment

You can use all of the above however the No Rinse is always a better option to waterless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Like our Facebook Page

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                              X