No announcement yet.

Porsche Carrera

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh well, another order overseas if I go that way.... Let me know about the exo though!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hamish_023 View Post
      Would you mind emailing me the price list for Gtechniq?
      Fkn expensive in UK, twice as much here lol!

Comment

Yeah definitely not the cheapest going round, thats for sure.
        The only choice for "premium detailing services" in the Hunter Valley and surrounding areas.

Phone : 0425 391 486
        Email : enviouscarcare@gmail.com
        Facebook : Envious Car Care

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EnviousCarCare View Post
          Yeah definitely not the cheapest going round, thats for sure.
          But the results are what really matters I guess. I'm sold on C.Quartz, so not scared of these coatings now! Lol!

Comment

Brilliant work there Blake ....nice to have the luxury of no deadline...
            "The bitterness of poor quality remains
            long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." -Benjamin Franklin

Relax......... I'm from the internet!

Comment

Thanks bluering. Yeah it is. Had right upto Christmas. He was not in any rush for it so I only did it when I had time and he was fine with that.
              The only choice for "premium detailing services" in the Hunter Valley and surrounding areas.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EnviousCarCare View Post
                Lib, mate they have there pros and cons. I haven't used them as much as some other pros on here, but i find 105 and 205 can dust quite a bit but has great cutting ability. Menzerna, while it can dust abit are great products but sometimes the humidity can make it a bit hard to work with. I do use a few pad dependant polishes like UNO, Gtechniq P1 and P2, Carpro Fixer etc, but the jury is still out on them at the moment.

Yes i do use the Duragloss range quite a bit. As far as value for money and results go, there hard to beat. I use the 601 + 105 combo on most cars that come through the doors, but for the pigs i will just use something like Autosmart Platinum. For the clients who want to spend more, or i think the cars result will benefit from another wax or sealant, i will use something like zaino z-2 or blackfire etc
                Thanks Blake. valuable advice. Pretty clear i need to keep a variety of products for different cars i guess
                The thing that you do, after your day job, in your free time, early in the morning or late at night. The thing you read about, write about, think about, fantasize about. that thing you do alone and theres no one to impress, nothing to prove, no money to be made, simply a passion to pursue. Thats it, thats your thing, thats your heart , your guide, Thats the thing you must, must do.

Comment

came up great dude. one of these days you will come out and do my car for me

as for m105 and m205, great products in my eyes. yes m105 dusts up but me personally, its not a big problem as i will give the car a apc wash after correction to remove polishing oils before lsp which takes care of the dust so not a real problem for me. also find keeping the blow gun close by to blow out the pad as i go keeps the dusting down a bit.

Comment

Yes, agree with you Toey in regards to the blow gun. Just tell the date and I will
                    Come visit! Can tahn cook some food as payment? Please? Lol.

sigpic

Comment

too easy dude, im sure she can do something.......go cook the man some eggs

Comment

Great job on the Porsche mate . A rare nice color also .
                        05 Smoke Met Nissan M/T SER Altima,NismoCAI/CatBack , Dynomax Resonator OBX Headers , RacingLine FSTB& BTD tbi, RedLionRacing Shifter Bushings tbi , EBC RedStuff Pads/ 06 350Z Base Rear Brakes/EBC Rotors , H&R springs & Triple C Camber Bolts tbi , RP MaxATF psf , Motul Brake fluids & clutch fluids , LiquiMoly Motor oil/Wix Filter , Pennzoil Synth Gear Oil , Wix cab filter , Interstate Battery , Michelin Pilot A/S+ ,

Comment

Working...
                        X