No announcement yet.

VW Scirocco launch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't need much convincing but it would kill me to hand over my perfect condition 350 at only 10,000km. I'll give it another 12 months - my sis reckons she can afford to buy it from me then so maybe I won't have to part with it - she's only down the road from me and lets me test products on her car whenever I feel like it .

Comment

Nice cars.... The BMW looks like it got some balls 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Caprice270
        I don't need much convincing but it would kill me to hand over my perfect condition 350 at only 10,000km. I'll give it another 12 months - my sis reckons she can afford to buy it from me then so maybe I won't have to part with it - she's only down the road from me and lets me test products on her car whenever I feel like it .
        go solid black this time :wink:

Comment

I take it that its an import and not through VW Aust? Because the approx price when they were considering them here was $50k for the base model so if there going for 70k something then thats what you get if their not bought here in numbers by vw aust.

They look like an Alfa Romeo. VW have the worst interiors, cheap carpet and shit plastics, after a year of wear and tear the plastics start to peel in layers especially around the inside arm rest and handbrake etc.. happens in every single car in their range.

Nice job by the way Dave!

Comment

yep gotta agree.... and people put sh!t on the japanese, they really need to sit inside something like a 370Z at that price point rather than window shop speculate

that golf dashboard is in every model these days, its soooo boring. The only design flaire it has, and im struggling here, is cutting the airvents around the triangle dash hazard light..... pissa

i was so underwhelmed with my Mk 5 R32 i sold it weeks later, such a boring unemotional car

the MK4 R32......now that's a classic in the making

Comment

I was looking thinking, I know this place......looking looking looking...

then I saw Allisio 8)

Comment

Id be good if VW australia would bring these in as it is a very appealing car and the price tag would be much better as well but as far as I know Im sure its just the importer bringing it in by order hence the higher price tag.
                Dave
                2B Bourke St, North Parramatta (02)8677-4345 www.reflecteffect.com.au / Reflect Effect Facebook

Comment

That Scirocco is what happens when VW try and make a Volvo C30. You can't tell me there isn't some resemblance.

The dub looks nicer 8)
                  Just a regular guy who loves to keep his regular cars in pristine condition

Comment

Some cool cars there Dave, well done.

Comment

Did another tidy up of the Scirocco before the Tuner Challenge a month or so back.

It got a Mini Detail plus a couple coats of Banana Gloss

Dave
                      2B Bourke St, North Parramatta (02)8677-4345 www.reflecteffect.com.au / Reflect Effect Facebook

Comment

Working...
                      X