How many muscle cars?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work Dave

I'd be happy with anyone of those cars in my garage 8)
    sigpic

Comment

Awesome collection. Call me crazy but the coupes just don't do it for me.. I'd go the Mustang or the XW
      I donīt care what the question is - the answer is more power.

Comment

A VB Commodore considered a muscle car? Personally I liked the GTR XU1 the best, I have a thing for those cars.

Comment

top stuff, the color/wheel combo on that purple stang is awesome

Comment

Great work Dave. It must have been hard to focus with all of those around. The XA is my pick and I really do like the Brocky (the red interior is a bit overwhelming), though I wouldn't complain about owning any of them. The XR8 really does look out of place in that collection....
            The Clean Car Guy

Comment

Originally posted by GTGuy
              Great work Dave. It must have been hard to focus with all of those around. The XA is my pick and I really do like the Brocky (the red interior is a bit overwhelming), though I wouldn't complain about owning any of them. The XR8 really does look out of place in that collection....
              I agree with you about the Brocky interior. Very pimp like :lol:
              Dave
              2B Bourke St, North Parramatta (02)8677-4345 www.reflecteffect.com.au / Reflect Effect Facebook

Comment

Worked on this VK Brock a while back.

Owner had a couple panels resprayed and told the panel shop not to let their in house detailer tough it after the job has been completed.

It got a full detail with Stage 2 paint enhancement and a couple other little things.

Engine bay

Door Jamb

The panel shop left the car out in the rain which resulted to this happening to the wheels.

Car got a pre soak with 50:50 mix of shampoo and APC then washed, Clayed and IPA wipedown.

Tapped up and ready for polishing

Measured up the paint and the roof, boot and bonnet had the thinnest paint out of all panels and by looking at it, it seemed to still have the original paint on it unless it has been sanded back to bare metal and resprayed at some point.

Paint condition

50/50 on boot

50/50 rear quater

Passenger door before

Passenger door after
                Dave
                2B Bourke St, North Parramatta (02)8677-4345 www.reflecteffect.com.au / Reflect Effect Facebook

Comment

Bonnet grills treated

After shots

Dave

Comment

That's a fantastic job Dave!!! Awesome car, I loved these when new and dreamed of owning one.
                    The Clean Car Guy

Comment

Nice one Dave.

LOVE the blue meanie. Looks like a very clean example.

Comment

Working...
                      X