2014 Subaru WRX - Opti-Coat Pro+ - TNCC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Subaru WRX - Opti-Coat Pro+ - TNCC

Suprisingly after a thorough APC Wash down/Decon and clay I was pleasantly suprised to see no correction was needed on this Pearl white 2014 Subaru WRX. Car was not a demo and was picked up straight from dealership with 8km on dash. It received Opti-coat Pro+ to protect the paint & wheels and really enhance that gloss the new Pro+ gives

Thanks for Viewing!
    sigpic
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/topnotchcarcare
    Email: info@topnotchcarcare.com.au

Nice
    Por que no los dos

Originally posted by SMOKEY
    Cheers Dan - but I think you're half the problem - why can't my paint look like yours after I've finished it!?! Unobtainable perfection! Haha

Comment

Crackin Job Matt. Although not sure if I like this model. But at least it shines
      sigpic

0416-287-772
      https://www.facebook.com/i2detail

Comment

I wasn't sure about these until I saw one in the flesh hunting me down on the road. I actually really dig it. Great job, that paint sparkles now!
        Timmeh!!!

Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.

Want some tips to help with taking detailing photos? Click here!

Comment

Nice one Matty 👌

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

It looks good given what it is (I'm not a fan of the shape either).

But I do remember another member being roundly castigated for applying a coating to a new car without correcting first (not that I'm a fan of his presentation). Just food for thought.
            If it beads...

we can clean it.

Comment

Working...
            X